Midi Mobiles: FadoryMasterWS and BotteXWS

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Grats to the developer for some quite interesting and advanced MIDI plugins, but without a manual a bit too tricky to understand right away, especially with unmarked buttons etc. GUI is also terribly small, almost unusably so.

But no doubt something I will follow from now on once the promised manual comes out and maybe a GUI update as these are like some other MIDI plugins that could turn out to be very useful, maybe as part of a plugin chain etc.

Hello V'ger. Thanks for your interest in my Midi Mobiles...
Sorry for the Delai of the answer but I saw your message very recently.

Originally, the small GUI of the plugins Allows to have multiple cases of midi mobiles on my screen to manage synthesizers with many parameters.

I would soon realize news GUI: L - XL - XXL and a translation of the user manual which exists actually only in French. Waits to after Sunday !

Good news, but maybe a bit late to woo the voters with HD screens (and non-French speaking) for voting. Still, a plugin's longevity after a DC is the real test of its true value so let's see about these.

This is the unfinished user manual for the FadorYMaster

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2983060/FadorY ... uel_en.pdf

Soon the traduction of tutorial for finish this...

And video for illustrate some exemple of utility

I 'm going to create an official post too for make sensitive a lot of people to my work :( :help:

Cheers for the manual, secrets unlocked now. ;)

And yes a video of it in action would be great.

chopen wrote:This is the unfinished user manual for the FadorYMaster

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2983060/FadorY ... uel_en.pdf

Soon the traduction of tutorial for finish this...

And video for illustrate some exemple of utility

I 'm going to create an official post too for make sensitive a lot of people to my work :( :help:
cheers,links should be clickable now.:)

I'm too dumb and too hasty to figure out how FadorYMaster is supposed to be used. How about you guys? Are you guys setting it up like this too?

I don't use EnergY XT but I think, if 'the minisynth serie' can accept learn message, it could be controled by the FadorYMaster. That should be possible by creating linking with parameters.

I am soon going to try on EnergYXT to see this...

Tomorrow, I am going to create a video performance to illustrate the tutorial and translate it into English!!!

chopen wrote:
Tomorrow, I am going to create a video performance to illustrate the tutorial and translate it into English!!!

today is tomorrow ;-)

Sorry ! I trained and arrived at very good result but at once, I am too much tired for make a video. Still wait a little... :roll:

I am confronted with technical problems for the recording of the video with the sound at present. It is not for lack of credit note to try... I am going to try by recording the sound on a MD and to transfer it on the PC to make the assembly later !

camstudio is difficult to use with my IT :cry:

chopen wrote:I am confronted with technical problems for the recording of the video with the sound at present.

camstudio is difficult to use with my IT :cry:
I used to use CamStudio also and had same problem as you. I would screen capture with no sound and later on add the sound in Movie Maker. Now I use the demo Microsoft Expression Encoder in Windows 7. It allows for ONE sound device at a time (I could be wrong) but seems easier to set up than CamStudio. Hey, good luck. Your app looks interesting, but baffling. :)

I have just posted a introductive video in You Tube but the quality of the sound is rather bad...

I was not very inspired but I plan to make it the others more interesting soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe9wxgiI ... e=youtu.be

not sure what's going on,was it recording slider movements?

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”