Audiobus

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

D271267 wrote:And also Garageband for Ipad Apple Forum :

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4570681

Come on everybody, write to all of them !!
How many people would be willing to pay for it as an iap of their favourite apps?
Instant human just add coffee

AudiobusApp wrote:
iPlogger wrote:It will definitely be interesting to see how all of this is handled and how smoothly apps will work.
You can already check out our youtube channel to get an idea of how the workflow looks like. The examples there have been recorded live.

http://youtube.com/audiobusapp
Oh YEAH!!! Yes, I've seen those and everything looks smooth and really well integrated. My concern is once the SDK is open to the public, how optimized will all these apps be? I think doing this in steps is a terrific idea! Though driving in to work this morning I realized I am doing fine with my apps in Background Audio mode so maybe there won't be any issues.

For me personally, I just got the latest iPad 4 having upgraded from a 1. My music workflow has taken a SIGNIFICANT leap forward and I have been way more productive. Watching the Audiobus videos is making me really looking forward to the next steps in my music production. Thanks for working on this and helping move iOS music production forward.

PPG WaveGenerator, Magellan, and GlitchBreaks :clap:
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

I'd like to see this in Samplr and Samplewiz! Also, it would be nice to have Audiobus in the WI products! WI Guitar is a favorite of mine. Check WI Guitar and you can see youtube videos of it. It, in my opinion, is the best of all of the iPad guitars (I've tried most of them). :-)

http://www.wallanderinstruments.com/?mode=apps

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

BMoore wrote:PPG WaveGenerator, Magellan, and GlitchBreaks :clap:
yeah,but without Beatmaker (and its virtual midi master function)its all quite worthless to me...at least for now.Doesn't matter,audiobus is instant buy.Full support :)

I'm excited as hell for the release of Audiobus but it disappoints me that my favorite apps — BeatMaker 2, Animoog and Filtatron —haven't been confirmed yet :(

TKALT wrote:I'm excited as hell for the release of Audiobus but it disappoints me that my favorite apps — BeatMaker 2, Animoog and Filtatron —haven't been confirmed yet :(
Animoog and Filtatron have both been confirmed. Do a search on discchord.com and you will find where it is spoken about. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

animoog is confirmed afair....but Filtatron would be the bomb.i own it but never used it.would be one of the most important apps in a heartbeat :)

I'm sure beatmaker will join sooner or later.They just have to...

edit:too late...thanks for the info about filtatron.great 8)

audiojunkie wrote:
TKALT wrote:I'm excited as hell for the release of Audiobus but it disappoints me that my favorite apps — BeatMaker 2, Animoog and Filtatron —haven't been confirmed yet :(
Animoog and Filtatron have both been confirmed. Do a search on discchord.com and you will find where it is spoken about. :-)

--Sean
All we've gotten (publicly, anyway) is an "ok" from a Moog developer on their forum. Since then, not a single drop of information from Moog regarding Audiobus.

I'm sure Audiobus will come to Animoog eventually, but as has been noted, I'm concerned about Filtatron. It hasn't seen an update in over a year, and Animoog overshadows it in popularity, despite being a great app in its own right.

I'm still hopeful, as I really love Moog's products, but they need to be on the ball a bit more. Animoog still doesn't have Retina graphics on the iPad, and both apps need to be updated for the new 4" iPhone 5 display.

As for BM2, Intua are simply bad at communicating with their users, but they usually come through for us in the end. I have no doubt they'll include Audiobus support in the coming 2.4.1 update.

Think I remember seeing that GlitchBreaks was on one of the developer lists or forums commenting on Audiobus support so that looks hopefull.
Magellan is my top Synth at the moment so I am keen for that one to see some 'Bus love. :love:

AudoBus - Bring it on :)

Just wanted to confirm, Glitchbreaks will have Audiobus, I have already done an initial implementation, and will be submitting that soon, with a later more complicated implementation to follow after.

Alex

SLICK_1975 wrote:
Think I remember seeing that GlitchBreaks was on one of the developer lists or forums commenting on Audiobus support so that looks hopefull.
Magellan is my top Synth at the moment so I am keen for that one to see some 'Bus love. :love:
If you love Magellan, this will make your day: (scroll down to "update 2" )
http://discchord.com/blog/2012/12/6/mor ... iobus.html

Just updated sir sampleton ..... Audiobus support from Monday it says :)
Instant human just add coffee

BM2 is on board
Rock On!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”