The Unfinished Advent Calendar - All done, and competition winners announced!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

synaesthesia wrote:I have only very recently bought Zebra2 and have been blown away by the clarity of its oscillators. So, this patch is just a very simple and elegant monosynth lead. Simple, but rather nice.
Can't wait to see what you come up with zebra-wise once you really sink your teeth into it.

nice sounds for Tyrell!

Somehow some knobs do not move in Studio One V2.5. is this regular behaviour?
Finally!

No idea Cyphersuit, sorry, I haven't ever used Studio One.

You could try asking Urs on the u-he forum? He should know of any compatibility issues.

Day Seven. We're a week in and it's time for the sixth free synth sound.

Jaro is a multi-layered arp/sequence for Absynth. Just three oscillators, but a world of sound.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/07-jaro-absynth

Download it on my website.

It's Day Eight and the beginning of the second week of The Unfinished Advent Calendar.

And it's a bonus sound day as I won't be able to get into the studio tomorrow. So, two sounds for the price of one! Which is slightly irrelevant as they're free.

Anyway, here we go...

Jesen is a slow building, noisy but beautiful synth soundscape designed for FM8.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/08-jesen-fm8

Kesa is a nice dynamic arpeggio sequence for NI Massive.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/09-kesa-massive

Happy downloading.

Are you taking the manes from different language's month names? There are a few that would sound finnish (tho it would be kesä in finnish...) kuu meants month or moon.
A guy with serious GAS and lots of unused VSTs. But if I someday need them...

Hey DotNoir, if you check earlier in the thread I'm actually running a competition to win all my soundsets based on guessing the connection between the preset names.

However, your guess is wrong on this occasion. But please have another guess. Just send me a PM or an email rather than putting it in the thread though!

Oh, and you're right about Kuu. Finnish/Estonian for moon. All the presets in Kuu are named after moons/satellites of planets.

Ah, oops, didn't see the post earlier, I downloaded first few and now came top the second page. OK, I'll see about guessing then :) And thank you for your nice calendar (haven't installed any of the soundsets yet, but I have downloaded a few)

edit. tho I had seen Kuu, but for some reason my vision has not been on, since I did not see the post about competition, which was just above the Kuu soundset...
A guy with serious GAS and lots of unused VSTs. But if I someday need them...

Great demos! I haven't figured out yet the connection between the names. I just recognized Estate, which is an italian word :)
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Cheers AudioThing!

If you've recognised Estate you might be on the right lines... :)

Seasons Greetings and thanks for the free advent sounds I reckon the names all come from Porky Prime Cuts scratchings on vinyl run out grooves. And these are all from Stiff Records sngles starting with The Yachts [BUY 19]; "Suffice To Say (I Love You).
Some had these strange scribblings, while Elvis Costellos "Watching the Detectives" had Slipper of the Yards phone number.

At the Christmas sherry again are we Bob? :)

No, I'm strictly on the mead, with a hot poker to caramelize the sugars.
Red herrings are being thrown deliberately.

Keep the herring out of the mead, it' not a good combination! :)

We're on Day Ten, after a little day off, and it's Omnisphere time again.

Despite it's amazing complexity and huge collection of unusual sound sources, I decided to design a nice simple sound.

Kis, is a sweet and resonant pad sound. Very versatile.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/10-kis-omnisphere

Return to “Soundware”