Partial Eclipse ll a second take instrumental featuring Ace

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Solar Eclipse by fate atc, on Flickr

"Partial Eclipse ll" a second take instrumental featuring Ace

4 instances of Ace, 2 of Omnisphere, Mopho, Ion and Prophet 08, and a few Rhodes tinkles.

"Partial Eclipse ll" 13.12 MB 7 min 9 sec at 256 kbps

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9504745/Partial ... e%20ll.mp3

or top of the player at http://www.reverbnation.com/fateatc

hope someone enjoys, and any comments or feedback appreciated

Very nice! I found it very relaxing.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

an indulgance of analog goodness :P always enjoy your fine productions, fate. i'm feeling totally relaxed, thank you kindly :drunk:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

thanks very much DocAtlas for stopping by, pleased you found this relaxing.

and layzer...te hehe...don't know what I have to do to get things sound more digital. The main phazey Ace part, and the tinkley Omnisphere patch ....thought that would do it...sigh

perfect music to wind down to after a fraught couple of days.
your music is always warm and enveloping - lovely stuff.

neil.

I'm nursing a slight hangover here today, so this was very much appreciated given my delicate condition. Lovely sounding synths and Rhodes. Very enjoyable and it has put me in the mood for some soup.

Good work :)

This be gorgeous. I listened to it a couple of times while paying my bills.

I also compared it to the original version. This version seems more focused, less meandering. I think adding the Rhodes provided some sonic variety.

I can't see how it could be further improved. Well done.

thanks macmurphy, and yes, it does sound like you have been busy.

Well, never thought my tunes would bring on the soup, so that is something new. Do you like soup seismic?? Well, hope things are a little less delicate over there.

And thanks very much FrantzM, I've enjoyed the sounds from this one alot.

Wonderful warm thick layers oozing comfort and mystery. Nice job fitting all these instruments and sounds into a seamlessly cohesive whole. :tu:
Image Image

WOW! Beauteous indeed ...me likey the swirling motif that plays through out the track...and the unpredictable orchestral elements take it into the realm of space...all instruments are clear and uncluttered...the 'Rhodes' brings it back into an earthly dimension. :)

fateamenabletochange wrote: Well, never thought my tunes would bring on the soup, so that is something new. Do you like soup seismic?? Well, hope things are a little less delicate over there.
A bit like the munchies really :shock:

I love soup. Especially home made minestrone. Just making the stuff is therapeutic. But that's not a spur of the moment concoction. It takes 6 hours to make a good minestrone.

thanks you guys

the swirly phasey thing is Ace using one of Howards presets, ESynthi

ok then seismic :) ...and yes, I find cooking quite relaxing, unless there is a deadline

Nice atmosphere. It reminds me of late 70s Rush when they used to have the little ambient sections every now and then in their epics.

Good stuff.

Thank you Shangsean.

That's gotta be the P08 coming in just before the 1 minute mark?! :D

I really enjoyed listening to that track. It shows a restraint in composition that I don't think i'll ever possess!

It's easy to compare it to Vangelis, but I think it's very appropriate. Not just in the sound choices, but in the composition too.

Very well done 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”