Generic Ambient Name

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like your username.

Oh and the atmosphere is wonderfully eerie

Very cool indeed. I've little time for nicey-nice 'warm blankets of sound' ambient music and this has the kind of spiky, uncomfortable undercurrents that I like. Love that shifting high frequency drone.

Thanks guys! The screen name is something I came up with, back in about 1985, I thought I'd like to own a record company, at the time...never happened :)

Nice track, Scott. It's certainly got plenty of atmosphere. Quite spooky. I can hear restlessness and rumblings of discontent beneath that drone. There's going to be trouble. If not today, then tomorrow.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Nice track, Scott. It's certainly got plenty of atmosphere. Quite spooky. I can hear restlessness and rumblings of discontent beneath that drone. There's going to be trouble. If not today, then tomorrow.

Good work :)
It will come like, a thief in the night...and it will bring....COOKIES!!
:D

Wow...that track really puts me on edge. It is very erie and sounds cool. Nice work!
Gone synthing! :phones:

ohmdsp wrote:Wow...that track really puts me on edge. It is very erie and sounds cool. Nice work!
Thanks! Glad to hear it has some emotional effect. I love distorting vocals to something unrecognizable.

abstractcats wrote:Ambion 1
Wait, isn't that a sleep medication? :-o

Cool track. Kind of creepy but I mean in a good way.

Bobbotov wrote:

:dog: I believe your right... :lol: May be, I should think about another title? :D

abstractcats wrote:
Bobbotov wrote:

:dog: I believe your right... :lol: May be, I should think about another title? :D
iAmbion Mark 1.0

ostfront wrote:
abstractcats wrote:
Bobbotov wrote:

iAmbion Mark 1.0
err yeah :hihi:

For some reason, this made me think of the Harry Potter stories :-o
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

some weird beast in the background...spiney norman...very alien...kind of waiting for something to put it out of it's torment.

interesting stuff. Ambion, is that a vst or something ??

Return to “Music Cafe”