Deccan Traps - Waking - plus new album 'Luna'

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello my pretties.

this short fanfare type thing is called Waking.

It's from my new album, Luna, which is available to buy right now from bandcamp.

all of the tracks have been re 'mastered' and there may even be a secret tune on there... :o

thank you,

neil.
Last edited by macmurphy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wicked! Will be checking the album forthwith!

Nice distortion and harmonic content on this one, Neil. This will make a very suitable entry point for the album. I'll check it out later, but I think I've probably already heard it, albeit out of sequence.

Good work :)

very ominous sounds

congrats on another fine collection...I may have heard a bunch of them perhaps...I'll be back.

hope it is all good there

thanks for listening guys :)

i tend to have a problem holding tunes back (i'm just too keen to share!) which is why i try to master albums to sound coherent and individual tracks to (hopefully) sound better than the previous versions. running order is of course also crucial.

thanks again for listening,

neil.

such a full sound here. very sci-fi. cool!

Awesomely doom-laden and the title seems very appropriate. Looking forward to checking the album out as well. 8)
Image Image

....wow....listening to this I keep looking behind me thinking something is about to happen.....'no' don't do it' 'please' 'Nooooooooooooooo' o-@

(...trying to catch up on my listening...)

This is a great album-opener, full of atmosphere. Good to see you have an 'old-school' view of the album as a body of work rather than a few songs thrown together :D

Good luck with the album too :)

Love the track. Great work.

Hope I can actually manage to put an album together one day.

Really like the cover picture too.

thanks everyone for listening and the kind words of encouragement :hug:

i've always preferred albums that have a coherence rather than a randomness.
hopefully i've achieved that with Luna.

neil.

Very cool. Thanks.

If that bastard Santa comes through I'll probably get the album later in the month.
No longer a moderator.

thanks for listening D :)

neil.

pitiful friday pre-oblivion bump :D

If you bump this again on Sunday, I'll probably remember to buy it :hihi: Been a little busy this week.

I think this is great. It has a "unified" vibe. The tracks all seem to reinforce each other.

Great album :)

Return to “Music Cafe”