Relectro Development?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am kind of on the fence about getting Relectro. There are a lot of things I like, but I find the waveforms themselves pretty limiting. I was wondering if there are plans for further development of the the plugin, or is this pretty much what it is going to be?

I don't need any details, I would just like to know that this is still a priority project for Linplug and will continue to be developed.

We have no priority or non priority products, the time between updates and upgrades depend on various factors, I have a personal preference to fully develop a product _before_ release, thus sometimes you see few updates (yep, we also have a quality control) :) But to come to the initial question, what do you mean with you find the waveforms limiting ? I dont think we will introduce new waveforms, I rather think even much fewer waveforms would have done (mainly the "dark" ones) due to the nature of the effect.

Peter from LinPlug wrote:We have no priority or non priority products, the time between updates and upgrades depend on various factors, I have a personal preference to fully develop a product _before_ release, thus sometimes you see few updates (yep, we also have a quality control) :) But to come to the initial question, what do you mean with you find the waveforms limiting ? I dont think we will introduce new waveforms, I rather think even much fewer waveforms would have done (mainly the "dark" ones) due to the nature of the effect.
Peter,

Thank you for the response. I was thinking of a few possibilities for the waves. One would be the ability to draw our own waves within the program. Another would be to add waves from something like Wave Designer or Architecture wave forms. Last would be dropping in short percussive wavs.

I do not know anything about writing software, so these ideas may be way too complicated or a waste of time, but I would personally like more waves and the ability to highlight a section of them.

Thanks for listening.

Thank you,
and I apologize, i guess my responce sounds a bit arrogant maybe, at least. I welcome your suggestion, though - as i said - I personally not feel like adding more waves. We'll see where the journey goes, thanks again!

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Thank you,
and I apologize, i guess my responce sounds a bit arrogant maybe, at least. I welcome your suggestion, though - as i said - I personally not feel like adding more waves. We'll see where the journey goes, thanks again!
I am a fan of your company and own several products. I look forward to continuing the connection.

Cheers.

Return to “LinPlug”