Need to Solo Tracks for Effectrix to Be Heard

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(SONAR X2 64 in Windows 8 Pro.) I install Effectrix as an effect in the Fx bin of any track - and it works really great - in fact outstanding sound and flexibility. But - I have to solo the track Effectrix is in, as well as any other tracks that I want to hear. I have never had to do this with any other Effect - Glitch, Permut8, NI's The Finger, Vocalizer etc all work as expected in the track itself. With Effectrix - I have to click Solo on each track I want to hear, whether or not Effectrix is on that track, whenever Effectrix is in the project.
Just curious if this is by design(?), a known-issue, something unique to SONAR(?). Anyway it is not a backbreaker as I (believe I) have an easy work-around. Just curious.

Anybody using Effectrix? Do you have to Solo all of the tracks in your project for it to work?

Well maybe it's fixed in that I converted it to a "synth" rather than a "tempo based effect" in SONAR's plug manager and it seems to have taken care of this particular issue. However when I originally installed it, I set it up as a synth and it still required it to be solo'd, which is why I tried the "effect" option in the first place. Anyway I do really love this plugin.
Best,

Hello,

sorry for the delay...
I have tested it with v8.0.2 64bit. Everything works fine. Effectrix is configured as "tempo-based effect" (default). No need to solo tracks. ???

best
Vincent

Return to “Sugar Bytes”