December Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

But it's the season of sharing, dammit! :lol:

Those of us not participating in the contest get to put up the Festivus pole, perform feats of strength and air grievances. Yay! :P

ok., i'll re-Haydn the german anthem into a melalcoholical piece of air grievancles and festival perform farticals
combiNation:
with
will be _nauty :hihi: :help:
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:to re-Haydn
Verb of the week, tadaaa und Tusch! :band:

Well, against all the odds I've managed to cobble something together for this month. I've used the whole of the track by forw which got my 10 points last month and Proximty from the KVR Developer Challenge (couldn't get top placed ThrillseekerXTC to play in 64bit Cubase at all)

Hope you enjoy it, looking forward to more entries :D !

Jon

Doc Jon wrote:Hope you enjoy it, looking forward to more entries :D !

Jon
Yay! I certainly did enjoy it - great stuff!

@Doc Jon:
wow!
I thought my piece would not leave enough space for adding s.th. but this is really great!!thanks alot for taking my track and going into a different direction!:hug:
I have already started trying around and I find it pretty hard that it sounds like all elements fit together instead of 2 different tracks glued together somehow..great job, doc jon and kryptonaut!

forw

thank you very much, Barnadine for your molestation. it is very welcome and i had a lot of fun and Grübeln listening to New Australia. :hug:

mel2b2naut

what was the smallest number of participants in the monthly contest? does anyone know that? :-o

Cheers mello. And sorry about the deletion. I should have read the EULA more closely. :scared:
forw wrote:what was the smallest number of participants in the monthly contest? does anyone know that? :-o
From memory, December's usually pretty quiet, but this is library quiet. Come on people.

Barnadine wrote:Cheers mello. And sorry about the deletion. I should have read the EULA more closely. :scared:
first i thought, you were Max El Belga ... :smack: :lol:

forw wrote:what was the smallest number of participants in the monthly contest? does anyone know that? :-o
Unfortunately you can't conscript folks around here. :hihi:

Maybe those already in could generate some enthusiasm by participating more in this thread - writing reviews, etc. :shrug:

And, who knows, maybe the closest anyone will ever get to a guarantee that they'll place on every ballot will result in a wave of late entries. :P

Come on lucky #7! :lol:

I finally started on something.
No longer a moderator.

rp314 wrote: Maybe those already in could generate some enthusiasm by participating more in this thread - writing reviews, etc. :shrug:
yeah, let's have some live music and free drinks in this thread. people will love it and participate in the contest.
:harp: :band:

the enthusiastic four. ohh yeah.

rp314 wrote: Maybe those already in could generate some enthusiasm by participating more in this thread - writing reviews, etc. :shrug:
Ok then. I was tempted to give up when I heard Kryptonaut's entry :it is SO gooood.However , having asked my daughter to partake in my submission, I just couldn't. I also thought how can anyone (human) compete with these bloody robots.
Then Doc Jon came up with is tribal treatment of Forw's piece.I like the music as well as the story.
Nikp2000's use of Ruedirena's is unexpected ( for me anyway) in the best possible way and has a nice retro flavour.
Forw's is so... anthemic ? In that respect 100% on .Great arrangements , choice of instruments & sounds.
Barnadine's entry is so clever and entertaining (more robots?) that I had to play it for several time in a row.
It would be a bit too easy to state that the above are so far in my top 5 this month, so I will.
I think Kryptonaut's is still my fave, but who knows , it might change.Please more entries guys.

finally i've begun something. omyomiouw gollum

Return to “Music Cafe”