Cheapest way to Live 9?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yikes! So I guess I did get a 'good deal' after all.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Ebay, I guess we need to pull a Nancy Reagan and just say "no" :shrug:

I've filed a complaint in the resolution center. Let's hope it's just an accident...anyway I'll report back as soon as I know what will happen.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

They usually side on the buyer.

Dang! Sorry to hear that, hope all will be resolved in a suitable way.

It doesn't sound good at all. I wrote to Ableton support and got the following answer:

"Thanks for your email.

We have investigated your case further and are sorry to inform you that the license in question was purchased through a fraudulent transaction, and was therefore disabled immediately.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.

All the best,
Freddie

Ableton Support"

I filed a complaint to Paypal and Ebay and I am expecting a refund...

I hope you get your money back, I wonder how many people were snookered by this.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Well, good news!

Here is the reply from the seller:

"im sorry for this situation.i will fix it first with ableton,

i grant you full refund for this happen"

And all the money was refunded to my credit card. :)

Yay for PayPal! :) :) :)
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Good to hear that!

kovacs wrote:Well, good news!

Here is the reply from the seller:

"im sorry for this situation.i will fix it first with ableton,

i grant you full refund for this happen"

And all the money was refunded to my credit card. :)

Yay for PayPal! :) :) :)

So far, it seems you are more lucky than I am.. I filed a complaint on Paypal in the resolution center on tuesday, and I didn't received any message or refund from the seller.. I don't know if he's really trying to correct things with Ableton. I guess I will have to file an official complaint...

By the way, I saw on Ebay that he got another positive comment today about another purchase of Ableton Suite 8.. Strange...

Epic bizarre. Glad it worked out, and hope Ryan's gets solved.

Ryan99 wrote:By the way, I saw on Ebay that he got another positive comment today about another purchase of Ableton Suite 8.. Strange...
I did that too, since I got everything up and running so fast I gave him positive feedback. Then Ableton disabled the license. Maybe he speculates in the fact that you can't change a positive rating after it has been awarded.

Sorry to hear that it has not been resolved for you. :?

kovacs wrote:
Ryan99 wrote:By the way, I saw on Ebay that he got another positive comment today about another purchase of Ableton Suite 8.. Strange...
I did that too, since I got everything up and running so fast I gave him positive feedback. Then Ableton disabled the license. Maybe he speculates in the fact that you can't change a positive rating after it has been awarded.

Sorry to hear that it has not been resolved for you. :?

I will send you a PM, because I have a question for you that might help me with my official claim.. Thanks!

Hi guys. I sent the guy the following message via ebay. He never responded, but soon after I sent him the message, all of the remaining keys (I believe that there were still 6 or so available at the time I sent him the message) were shown as sold. Here is the message I sent:

Details about item: moskvariver sent a message about Ableton Live Suite 8 -Complete Music Production Software- * Brand New * #281028843713
To: starsoundofmagic
Sent: Dec-06-12 08:35 AM

Dear starsoundofmagic,

Hi, how were you able to get legitimate licenses to sell? I've seen on kvraudio.com that your keys have worked, so I'm mostly curious. Anyway, I'm more interested in Ableton Live 8 without the Suite. Are you going to get some of the regular Live 8's to sell also? Also, do you ship a boxed product, or is it serial # and download from Ableton? Thanks!

- moskvariver

Ryan99 wrote:I will send you a PM, because I have a question for you that might help me with my official claim.. Thanks!
I replied to you, hope things work out. Let us know how it goes.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”