What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Elevayta Plug-ins on 64-bit Windows 7 - Your Experiences

Official support for: elevayta.com

Moderator: Space Boy

Space Boy
KVRian

956 posts since 11 Jan, 2004, from Netherlands

Postby Space Boy; Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:50 am Elevayta Plug-ins on 64-bit Windows 7 - Your Experiences

Hi,

I'm interested to know if anyone is using Elevayta plug-ins on a 64-bit Windows 7 installation.

They are not specifically designed for a 64-bit machine, but anyway use floating point arithmetic throughout. I have not tested on a 64-bit machine and would like to know if they are running on this platform or if I need to provide specific support.

What are your experiences?

Thanks

Paul
Elevayta
dashv
KVRer

4 posts since 11 Aug, 2010

Postby dashv; Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:52 pm

I have tried Choir Boy (Demo), Klean Boy (Demo), and Player Boy on Windows 7 64bit and encountered no problems that would seem to be Windows 7 or 64bit specific in nature.

I did encounter some bugs in the Demo version of Klean Boy and posted them here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=294535

I am now using CS5 so use of the utilities within Premiere Pro (which is 64bit only) is no longer possible.

I could use Adobe Soundbooth I suppose since that is still 64 bit, but I don't remember if the plugin had the same issues as it did in the 32 bit Premiere Pro (CS4).
audington
KVRian

923 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Opinions stated are my own and do not reflect those of my company.

Postby audington; Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:40 am

I'm using them here on Windows 7 64bit, and the ones I use work fine in all my hosts, apart from SpaceBoy in Renoise.

SpaceBoy won't talk to the other instances, and talking to the Renoise devs it's because their wrapping system uses some kind of sand-boxing that can't cope with this. For this reason, I would LOVE a 64bit build of SpaceBoy so that Renoise doesn't need to wrap the 32bit plugin. I would be happy to pay an upgrade fee for it.
DRDRDR
KVRist

111 posts since 8 Jan, 2006

Postby DRDRDR; Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Spaceboy, boy do I miss that plugin...

If you can come up with
- a 64 bit version which works in Cubase 7 64 bit (Win7 64) and
- a sure way to overcome the instance number limitation
either by allowing way more streams, or by encoding I don't know, 10 or 20 different VST iDs into the clones of your original dll, or any other way ofc...
(because the .dll file renaming you mentioned never worked with the demo I downloaded, and I tried it on three different DAWs)

Then I'll be the first one purchasing it :D
DRDRDR
KVRist

111 posts since 8 Jan, 2006

Postby DRDRDR; Mon May 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Bump

Moderator: Space Boy

Return to Elevayta