- 23 posts since 2 Oct, 2006
1. Please make me understand my the website claims 64bit yet my version of v1.5.0 is not 64-bit?
2. On top of that why is there no information of the website in how to update to the latest v126.96.36.199?
3. The reason I want 64-bit is I have a massive project with the 32-bit versions of AAR and they work and then out of nowhere just don't process the reverb anymore but still function (it just stops effecting the sound). I'm guessing it's an access to ram issue as it's hit it's peak with the 32-bit or through the Logic Audio Unit Bridge.
So please clarify if it's 64-bit and how I update to the latest version.
- 797 posts since 1 Apr, 2005
the web site states "64 bit processing" which refers to the internal audio processing and results in a sonic output being better as compared to 32 bit (wether you always can hear that is a different story..).
But this does not mean, that the plugin code/runtime itself is compiled at 64 bit.
AFAIK, this open issue is supposed to be closed quite soon.
Moderators: alex at artsacoustic.com, oliver at artsacoustic, nick at artsacoustic