12+ Tracks of Zebra

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just Zebra, twelve plus tracks of it plus drums.

All presets from the, "Zebras Dream in Color" collection...

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... n-color-by

Also, wish you all a very warm hearted Holiday. :)

Very nice! The track is very relaxing and peaceful. I LOVE all the details that come in at 2:37 or so. Don't have Zebra, but this does make me want to give it a shot. I'm just not doing synths right now. But this whole track has lots of space, everything is very clear. Great mix

Yep. Got to agree. Very nice sounds there. Good timing - it's nearly bedtime for me :lol:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

AetherCoyl wrote:Very nice! The track is very relaxing and peaceful. I LOVE all the details that come in at 2:37 or so. Don't have Zebra, but this does make me want to give it a shot. I'm just not doing synths right now. But this whole track has lots of space, everything is very clear. Great mix
Thanks AetherCoyl,

I dont generally like to use only one synth when recording but this was a nice challenge.
Your right in the most interesting parts and sound come later into the song.
Thanks for your feedback,

folderol wrote:Yep. Got to agree. Very nice sounds there. Good timing - it's nearly bedtime for me :lol:
Thanks folderol for your kind words, glad the tune could sweep you into the dream world.

Return to “Music Cafe”