What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRAF

6036 posts since 7 Nov, 2005, from Florida

Postby Karmacomposer; Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:37 am Supercore v2 is retail ready and available for purchase

SuperCore v2's intro promotion is now over.

Large image: http://www.mfelkerco.com/supercore2.png

The retail price is $65, which includes the SuperCore v2 rompler, a nice selection of presets (with new presets being added in the future) and a 6gb library of new sounds.

Anyone that purchased SuperCore v1 can upgrade for only $25.

This is PC only, so people with Macs are currently SOL. The sound library will be available for anyone with an Apple Mac since it is in Soundfont format and will work natively with Macs. I will create a simplified Mac version later this winter. SuperCore v2 is currently 32 bit, but will go 64 bit as soon as the development system also goes 64 bit later next year (2013), assuming we all don't die next week. All upgrades to SuperCore v2 including synth enhancements and sound library/preset additions are free.

Here is the link to the SuperCore v2 page so you can read all about it:

http://www.supersynths.com/Synths/supercorev2.html

Make sure to check out the 3-part video intro.

Mike
Last edited by Karmacomposer on Thu May 09, 2013 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
KVRAF

2764 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:06 pm

hi mike,

isn't it time to slowly finish this to final? (i am especially interested in the manual)

thank you!
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
KVRAF

Postby Karmacomposer; Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:53 pm

murnau wrote:hi mike,

isn't it time to slowly finish this to final? (i am especially interested in the manual)

thank you!

Yes, you are right.

TBH, There are now more than 50 more presets to be uploaded, several audio demos and possibly a few more soundfonts (not sure on that one - a few more were created, but have to finish them up).

The manual is truly the last thing for me to do and, again, tbh, business has been good - so I have been very busy.

I PROMISE I will devote some time this week to creating the manual and will upload it to the download server when done.

Mike
KVRAF

Postby Karmacomposer; Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:48 am

Daz,

No worries. I tracked it down from the previous payment.

I sent final payment. We are now square.

Mike
KVRist

393 posts since 21 Sep, 2011, from Northern California

Postby Panphobia; Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Just fyi, I am waiting to buy the 'upgrade' until the whole package is finished. It looks great, I just don't want to install it twice.
KVRAF

Postby Karmacomposer; Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Panphobia wrote:Just fyi, I am waiting to buy the 'upgrade' until the whole package is finished. It looks great, I just don't want to install it twice.

TBH, Nothing will change sound-wise or with the synth. I am working on the manual and there are some new presets to upload. Other than that, it is a finished product.

Mike
KVRist

123 posts since 25 Feb, 2004, from Andorra

Postby miquelmatas; Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 am

Hi Mike,

I've already pre-ordered it.

How many presets will it include?

Is ETA yet?

Cheers,
Miquel.
KVRAF

Postby Karmacomposer; Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Did you download it yet?

Let me look at the presets because I created quite a few and two other designers also created presets, but i'm not sure how many.

Mike
KVRist

Postby miquelmatas; Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm

21 presets in library only...
KVRAF

Postby Karmacomposer; Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:35 pm

miquelmatas wrote:21 presets in library only...

Should be 25 for the initial download.

There is at least 40 or 50 more. I'll upload them this week. I am also going to try my best to finish the manual as well this week.

Mike
KVRist

Postby miquelmatas; Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 am

Thanks very much, Mike!
KVRist

Postby miquelmatas; Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:34 am

Hi Mike!

How is SuperCore v2?

(Manual, new sounds, new presets,....)

Cheers,
Miquel.
KVRAF

2764 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Wed May 01, 2013 6:56 am

Karmacomposer wrote:
miquelmatas wrote:21 presets in library only...

Should be 25 for the initial download.

There is at least 40 or 50 more. I'll upload them this week. I am also going to try my best to finish the manual as well this week.

Mike

don't bother! it turns out to be an impossible mission for one human being! :lol:

sadly the same goes for the Monstrous v2 which is "around the corner" for how long?..
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
KVRAF

1654 posts since 9 Jan, 2005

Postby mabian; Wed May 01, 2013 7:45 am

... and it goes on... same old story of selling the skin with the bear still walking around...

- Mario
KVRAF

Postby Karmacomposer; Thu May 09, 2013 6:16 am

Presets have been uploaded a few days ago, which now brings it to around 60 or 70 presets. I will make more when I can.

Regarding Monstrous 2, the artist I hired to create the skin and knobs, buttons and sliders disappeared on me before finishing anything. On top of that, I have been looking at alternatives to synth edit and have found something that may do the trick. It's been a long wait, but Monstrous v2 is NOT dead, just dormant while I figure out the new language and platform, which will allow for PC and Mac, 32 and 64 bit.

Mike
Next

Moderators: the_bill_harmonics, Karmacomposer

Return to Supersynths