trilian installation problems on Receptor VIP

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi guys just got my Receptor VIP and loaded Trilian on it according to the dirs on the MuseResearch site.

.mrpk file installed ok and I was able to register. also copied over the factory presets according to the same instructions.

here's the problem: I load up the Trilian interface on the Receptor GUI and I get a message stating:
"STEAM folder could not be found. Would you like to locate it?"

I choose: C:\Users\All Users\Application Data\Spectrasonics\STEAM
a shortcut is created in: C:\Users\Public\Application Data\Spectrasonics

then i get the Trilian interface and another error stating:
"Cannot open Multi C:\Users\Public\Application Data\Spectrasonics\STEAM\Trilian/Defaults/default.mlt_trl"

so a couple of things with this:
- the shortcut that is created is not editable, I can't change the working path.
- default.mlt_trl is not located in the dir specified in the error, how do I get it pointed at the correct dir?
- the slashes are in different directions in the bad path. i know linux and windows use the slashes differently, is this the problem?

Now, upon restarting the trilian interface after creating the shortcut, i still get the error about default.mlt_trl but I am able to see the factory presets for Soundsource but not for Patches.

I have a gig this coming weekend and would love to play the trilian sounds live

anyone go through this? I don't see anything on the muse site and others talking about default.mlt_trl problems aren't using the receptor - at least haven't found them on google yet.

i rebooted the receptor and now i can see the patches.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”