Worst DAW with a bad workflow is who?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think that Reaper (there, I said it) isn't bad at all, but it does require some configuration to a person's preferences, which is also one of it's biggest strengths.

Since every KVR thread is a Reaper thread, we finally have one where it actually applies.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

What about a bad kvr thread flow thread? I think this is one of the worst.

OR you could just use live and then that would be the best. Or that could be S1, or....

What I really hate is this DAW :tantrum: !!
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

Especially with this plugin.

Yes, this daw and this plugin suck.
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

"Worst DAW with a bad workflow is who?"

Margery DAW. Her workflow see-saws all the time.

Should have hired Johnny. He's cheap.

debra1rlo wrote:bitwig

LMMS

Reaper is the worst.

To each their own, I say... My "vote" would go to "Live", as I just never been able to "get it".

I guess it depends on what kind of workflow is to your liking. It depends also on your background in music. I have a fully analog background: a console, hardware synths and samplers synced over MIDI, external FX... and I like all "Cubase like" DAWs. A tracker looks completely silly to me. Pattern based DAWs like "Live" also. Not being able to connect everything to anything seems silly to me, too. Not having multitimbral capable synths and samplers with multiple outputs in this day and age, also...

Stuff like that. btw. I use Reaper for about 5 years now. I've been a great fan of EnergyXT before Reaper [and still use v1.41 often], and I've been using Cubase for more than 10 years before that. :D

To someone, "Live" is absolutely gorgeous, and "Renoise", and the likes. I couldn't do shi* with them. :lol:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

toby wrote:ms paint. such a terrible DAW, been fiddling with it for 3 hours and I still can't get it to make a sound.
Hah epic response.
+1 to every "Cubase like" DAW (Which I like most)

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

there is NO SUCH THING AS A BAD DAW-arggghhh...they all have their strong points,its entirely down to the users preference on which side of the fence he wants to piss on :x
live 11 / Arturia collection / many Softube plug ins / thats it

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”