How do deadmau5 sound

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

robojam wrote:
dreamkeeper wrote:They don't sound at all, they're dead! And it's "dead mice" btw. :hihi:
Ah, you beat me to it... :hihi:
yup. basically less squeak, more squish.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

deastman wrote:As for what the mau5 uses, I'm sure he still makes good use of his software, but lets not forget this Image
I have to admit to serious jealousy when people get lucky going from DJ to making formulaic dance music and make enough money to have properly built studios filled with equipment. It's. just. Not. Fair. :lol:

I'm also confounded that so many people ask about sound design tips when talking about said formulaic dance music, rather than curiosity about a musician who's whole focus is sound design. Maybe it's the assumption that one can become equally lucky with money if they figure out the formula...??
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:
I have to admit to serious jealousy when people get lucky going from DJ to making formulaic dance music and make enough money to have properly built studios filled with equipment. It's. just. Not. Fair. :lol:

I'm also confounded that so many people ask about sound design tips when talking about said formulaic dance music, rather than curiosity about a musician who's whole focus is sound design. Maybe it's the assumption that one can become equally lucky with money if they figure out the formula...??
Just because you don't like something, it doesn't make it formulaic.

It's got fcuk all to do with luck, and you're just displaying ignorance tbh.

whyterabbyt wrote:
robojam wrote:
dreamkeeper wrote:They don't sound at all, they're dead! And it's "dead mice" btw. :hihi:
Might it not be more ppffllltttpphhhlllp?
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
robojam wrote:
Might it not be more ppffllltttpphhhlllp?
depends on how long its been dead.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Jace-BeOS wrote:
deastman wrote:As for what the mau5 uses, I'm sure he still makes good use of his software, but lets not forget this Image

He was never a DJ, so he did not go "from DJ to making formulaic dance music".
You are currently reading my signature.

Return to “Sound Design”