Ohmforce Xmas Offer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm a bit confused, I'm interested in Ohmicide it's 30% off but when is it applied? Or the offer get at 50% ,,, does this mean if someone who owns ohmicide offers it to me I can get it for 50% discount?

Take a deep breath and try talking it out before you resort to something like Ohmicide....a serious decision likley to follow you all the way to the grave.
:hihi:
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

I'm a bit confused by this one too. If I buy Ohmicide, do I get to gift someone a free one?

I emailed them to clarify mmm

30% is a code Santa gives you the rest I dunno

The third option on the list allows someone who owns a plugin, and wants someone else to receive a 50% discount on the thing you own.

This one is cool because it's not limited to just plugins, but also the lifetime purchase to Ohmstudio.

As an example... I own ohmboyz delay, so I could email them requesting another user receive a 50% discount on Ohmboyz delay.

Well in that case if someone has ohmicide id love to get 50% off

fateisaweapon wrote:Well in that case if someone has ohmicide id love to get 50% off
I have Ohmicide and would be happy to help, but where is this deal listed? I can't see it on their site.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Well in that case if someone has ohmicide id love to get 50% off
me too

+2 just pm. also QuadFromage and Ohmicloud Melloman
"It dreamed itself along"

kingtubby wrote:
fateisaweapon wrote:Well in that case if someone has ohmicide id love to get 50% off
I have Ohmicide and would be happy to help, but where is this deal listed? I can't see it on their site.
Here's the deal:
http://www.ohmstudio.com/news/christmasOffer2012

I think you have to e-mail to santaforce@ohmforce.com the email adress "of who the gift(s) is/are for!"

Let me know if I can pm my email adress ... :roll:

I'm still on the fence with this, since right now I don't get to do as much recording as I'd like, but...

If someone has already purchased the lifetime plan to Ohm studio... Please PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Hey all I just bought trash 2 and I really wanted ohmicide but could not afford both.
Can someone that owns Ohmicide please Private message (PM) and I will send you my email address so I can get 50 percent off.
I really appreciate it.
Times are tough here and any discount is appreciated.
Happy holidays,
Mike 8)

Instead of trying to get it for %50 off, wouldn't it be cheaper for two people who don't own Ohmicide to hook up. One person makes the purchase at %30 off, gifts it to the other person, split the cost. Or am i not understanding this offer?
Last edited by heffus on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heffus wrote:Instead of trying to get it for %50 off, wouldn't it be cheaper for two people who don't Ohmicide to hook up. One person makes the purchase at %30 off, gifts it to the other person, split the cost. Or am i not understanding this offer?
This offer I'm still insure of, someone from here and I are trying the 50% off now, but I still haven't received anything yet from ohmforce

Return to “Effects”