new audiobus ready apps released- Listing Here

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

orphion and glitchbreaks now have updates with audiobus!
Yoohoo it's starting to feel like Christmas round here.. Oh wait it is Christmas! ;)
Maybe post any new/update apps that work with audiobus here so we can keep informed ..cheers
Last edited by shanecgriffo on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arctickeys has been updated with Audiobus support too.

Magellan!

Hi!

Thanks for the enthusiasm. :)

Here are links to each of the new Audiobus apps that just appeard right at launch day or after that... in case you want to support the developers involved in all of this.

Magellan

Orphion

Arctic Keys

Glitchbreaks

sir Sampleton

Gestrument

Audulus

DrumJam

ThumbJam

And if you think you might want to use them all together, you might as well buy Audiobus here.

If you want to keep up to date with new app releases, we post them to http://audiobus.tumblr.com, http://facebook.com/audiobusapp and http://twitter.com/audiobusapp (choose your favorite way of wasting time with social networks, we've got the most important ones all covered...)

Sebastian
//Audiobus

Sunrizer XS!

Echo pad!

sazb30 wrote:Echo pad!
But not as an effect (yet) ...

True.. Loopers only at the moment. But won't be long!

Don't forget Multitrack DAW!

Though it'd be great if it responded to MIDI Clock, so I could sync up recording individual synth tracks sequenced in Genome.

Or maybe it does support MIDI Clock? Maybe I should check on Harmonic Dog's forums.

Anyway, Multitrack DAW. Pick it up!
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Wavegenerator took the bus!

Oh noes. There are some serious crackling in the newest WaveGenerator update.
Don't think it did that before.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

All inputs are silent when PPG is inserted here. Also looses Audiobus connection occasionally.

Seems to be working OK here (lowly iPad 2) except for one weird glitch where it looked like Audiobus lost the connection, because Echopad stopped showing Wavegenerator's icon in its Audiobus control panel. But when I went back to AB and WG, all the apps were still in the signal chain like they should have been, and I was able to continue recording.

Bought Audiobus and own 90% of the audiobus enabled apps. Does not work. I have an iPad 2. All I get is crackling due to latency problems and nothing records in Multitrack Daw even though all tracks are armed and the record button is pressed. Loopy works, but barely. Too much crackling and slow downs to be useful.

In a nutshell, this does not work at all yet. More than likely because there is not enough memory or resources in my iPad 2. I did make sure to kill all processes except for the two or three things running through audiobus. Audiobus, loopy and sunrizer or Magellan or artic keys running at the same time causes crackling and slowdowns.

Mike

Karmacomposer wrote:Bought Audiobus and own 90% of the audiobus enabled apps. Does not work. I have an iPad 2. All I get is crackling due to latency problems and nothing records in Multitrack Daw even though all tracks are armed and the record button is pressed. Loopy works, but barely. Too much crackling and slow downs to be useful.

In a nutshell, this does not work at all yet. More than likely because there is not enough memory or resources in my iPad 2. I did make sure to kill all processes except for the two or three things running through audiobus. Audiobus, loopy and sunrizer or Magellan or artic keys running at the same time causes crackling and slowdowns.

Mike
See the Audiobus forum, if it doesn't work properly on an ipad2 ....

Sebastian December 14
The iPad 4 is the thing to get though if you want to use Audiobus extensively. It's just THAT much faster (more than twice the iPad 3).

But for us others that bought the app to not actually use its compatible with the Ipad1 (tho ipad 2 is required)
Instant human just add coffee

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”