Public Beta: Everything u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

In August we released The Dark Zebra. Since then we've concentrated on fixing all niggles and bugs that have piled up in the last couple of years. Most of these were quite odd, such as disappearing AU guis when VSTs were used in Live. So we racked our brains 24/7 to figure things out. The result is a maintenance update for virtually everything, and it's pretty much ready for release.

It got late though - as we're all off for holidays and in case we missed anything all-too-serious, we would post public betas rather than call them official releases :)

UPDATE: Everything is Rev 1331 now, improved installers, faster Diva

Installers for Mac, Revision 1331:

ACE, Bazille, Diva, Filterscape, MFM2, Triple Cheese, Uhbik, Zebra2

Installers for Win, Revision 1331:

ACE, Bazille, Diva, Filterscape, MFM2, Triple Cheese, Uhbik, Zebra2

Here's a preliminary changelog (not yet added to the installers):

http://www.u-he.com/downloads/Changelog1316.txt

KNOWN ISSUES
- installers don't work on MacOS X 10.5 Leopard. Will fix in January.
- CAUTION: Diva's draft mode crashes on Windows Will fix in January.
- Resize issues in Reaper (will contact Cockos in January)
- CAUTION: MIDI Program Changes on empty folder crashes on Windows.
- No Text Input with VST2 on Mountain Lion

Please let us know what you find :)

Enjoy & Merry Christmas,

Urs

Furthermore:

Important: After installation every plug-in should show "Rev. 1331" somewhere on the editor. We noticed that sometimes it's necessary to remove AUs first before installation. We think that's only the case for our beta testers (cached installers...), but if you can't see any Revision number, you might have to install again.

Beta installers for ZebraHZ will be available for owners of The Dark Zebra from the support area of our website from tonight (you need to log into your account). We've simply added them into a subfolder of the normal zip file. Note that we've seperated ZebraHZ from Zebra to avoid any confusion with installers and what to install when. So in future you can insatll Zebra and ZebraHZ seperately, but you need to enter the Zebra2 serial number once in ZebraHZ as well.

Updates for ZebraCM will be sent to CM early next year, updates to TyrellN6 will surface on Amazona once a new gui is designed (so I hear).
Last edited by Urs on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Awesome updates are awesome.

I presume I'm going to have to redo the orange Zebra skin YET again, am I? :cry: :help:

fantastic, the 64bit vst2 versions are very welcome!

EvilDragon wrote:I presume I'm going to have to redo the orange Zebra skin YET again, am I? :cry: :help:
Nope... no new features for Zeebs, just maintenance updates (I think)

you guys have been busy.

I have seen many ppl ask for this:

Diva - Osc reset! Check Trimmers page for knobs to set the start phase of the oscs. (Trimmers page will be redesigned before final release)

and I thought you weren't going to do this:

All - VST2 64-bit for MacOS X!

making more ppl happy.

thanks Urs et al.
rsp
sound sculptist

Urs wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:I presume I'm going to have to redo the orange Zebra skin YET again, am I? :cry: :help:
Nope... no new features for Zeebs, just maintenance updates (I think)

And I saw it myself, too. I thought that because you're showing the revision number that's a new text label that will need copy-pasting to the orange skin .txt file, but that's not the case. :)

Thanks for the updates, guys! :)

Urs... can it be that Wet/Dry for the Diva effect Delay2 doesn't work? (VST3 version here)?

4damind wrote:Urs... can it be that Wet/Dry for the Diva effect Delay2 doesn't work? (VST3 version here)?
That works here in StudioOne on Mac.

4damind wrote:Urs... can it be that Wet/Dry for the Diva effect Delay2 doesn't work? (VST3 version here)?
Assuming you mean the Dry, Center Vol and Side Vol controls... they work fine here (Cubase 6.5 OSX Lion).

Aah, ok.. my fail... some extra FX was on the channel :oops:

Thank you for the updates. :)

zebra update build1316 wants the serial again and again and then forgets it .. again and is showing the splash screen demo mode.
???
Any one having the same issue?

It's an early VST3 Christmas :D

Thank you!!!

Sweet. Does VST3 support now mean we can use the per-note modulators?
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Thanks again for the updates.
here is what I am still hoping for though.

Zebra: Save user choosen default gui size...
Zebra: Save user choosen default gui size, and recognise favourites from Zebra
Ace: Save user choosen default gui size and multicore off or on...
Diva:Save user choosen default gui size and multicore off or on and save real time accuracy and render accuracy.

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “u-he”