What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Proud new owner of Wusikstation! Thanks, William!

Official support for: wusik.com

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

Saukar30
KVRist

374 posts since 2 Mar, 2005

Postby Saukar30; Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:01 pm Proud new owner of Wusikstation! Thanks, William!

I just wanted to thank WIlliam & his team providing such a great product!

I recently lost all of my equipment & belongings due to me being incarcerated. I still make music to try & make some money as I look for work, but I needed a thorough sampler to install on my thumb drive tp take with me since I do not on a computer and I go back & forth bewteen the library & friend's houses right now.

Seeing the $10 ad on this forum, prompted me to look. I never really looked at Wusikstation as on my older computer I had Kontakt & Sampletank... but was never really satisfied with either one.

Wusikstation is pretty nice as a workstation in being that I can get really creative with just the simplest sounds & add on as I need to with SFZ files & the included content. THough most of it is not up my alley (I do more R&B, jazz & hip-hop music so I use more real world sounds), I can definitely use Wusik with some of the soundfonts that I have once I start converting them. Not to mention the loads of free synths that I have available.. now I am able to work anywhere (no one else provides a decent sampler that can install on a thumb drive & work.

THamnk you very much, WIlliam! Wusikstation is a well rounded product. I'm just sorry I didn't catch on to this earlier.
WilliamK
KVRAF

17186 posts since 11 Jun, 2001, from Wusik Dot Com

Postby WilliamK; Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:43 am

Dude, that is one incredible story, I'm glad I could help you somehow. :hug: Thank you for the nice words! :cool:

Nice to know that our software is thumb drive friendly. :party:
Saukar30
KVRist

374 posts since 2 Mar, 2005

Postby Saukar30; Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 am

No problem, William.

I do have a problem though that I'm trying to work out. I'm trying to load drum wav files into Wusikstation & set up the zones in the sample editor to round robin.

I can easily drag the waveforms into sample editor, but some functions of the zone edits I can't get too. For instance... I can cange the tuning, round-robin & the panning but I can't set the low & hi key. Is this specific when loading wav files or am I missing something? Would I have to first make an sfz file if I wanted to edit my zones? If that's the case.. not a big deal, becuase I'll have lots of sfz editing to do anyways, just wanted to know before hand.

And btw... what are the differences between the round-robin modes? I didn't see the info
WilliamK
KVRAF

17186 posts since 11 Jun, 2001, from Wusik Dot Com

Postby WilliamK; Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 am

Ah, to set the key-zones you need to hold shift and ctrl, depending on what you want, check the inline help for more information.

Round-Robin modes? I don't remember to be honest, I have to check... :dog:

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

Return to Wusik.com