Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Proud new owner of Wusikstation! Thanks, William!

Official support for: wusik.com

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

Saukar30
KVRist

464 posts since 2 Mar, 2005

Postby Saukar30; Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:01 pm Proud new owner of Wusikstation! Thanks, William!

I just wanted to thank WIlliam & his team providing such a great product!

I recently lost all of my equipment & belongings due to me being incarcerated. I still make music to try & make some money as I look for work, but I needed a thorough sampler to install on my thumb drive tp take with me since I do not on a computer and I go back & forth bewteen the library & friend's houses right now.

Seeing the $10 ad on this forum, prompted me to look. I never really looked at Wusikstation as on my older computer I had Kontakt & Sampletank... but was never really satisfied with either one.

Wusikstation is pretty nice as a workstation in being that I can get really creative with just the simplest sounds & add on as I need to with SFZ files & the included content. THough most of it is not up my alley (I do more R&B, jazz & hip-hop music so I use more real world sounds), I can definitely use Wusik with some of the soundfonts that I have once I start converting them. Not to mention the loads of free synths that I have available.. now I am able to work anywhere (no one else provides a decent sampler that can install on a thumb drive & work.

THamnk you very much, WIlliam! Wusikstation is a well rounded product. I'm just sorry I didn't catch on to this earlier.
WilliamK
KVRAF

17606 posts since 11 Jun, 2001, from Wusik Dot Com

Postby WilliamK; Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:43 am

Dude, that is one incredible story, I'm glad I could help you somehow. :hug: Thank you for the nice words! :cool:

Nice to know that our software is thumb drive friendly. :party:
Saukar30
KVRist

464 posts since 2 Mar, 2005

Postby Saukar30; Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 am

No problem, William.

I do have a problem though that I'm trying to work out. I'm trying to load drum wav files into Wusikstation & set up the zones in the sample editor to round robin.

I can easily drag the waveforms into sample editor, but some functions of the zone edits I can't get too. For instance... I can cange the tuning, round-robin & the panning but I can't set the low & hi key. Is this specific when loading wav files or am I missing something? Would I have to first make an sfz file if I wanted to edit my zones? If that's the case.. not a big deal, becuase I'll have lots of sfz editing to do anyways, just wanted to know before hand.

And btw... what are the differences between the round-robin modes? I didn't see the info
WilliamK
KVRAF

17606 posts since 11 Jun, 2001, from Wusik Dot Com

Postby WilliamK; Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 am

Ah, to set the key-zones you need to hold shift and ctrl, depending on what you want, check the inline help for more information.

Round-Robin modes? I don't remember to be honest, I have to check... :dog:

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

Return to Wusik.com