Hohoho......

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

By popular demand, the Christmas Presets Sale is back !

Enjoy,

'Tick

got them last year: a lot of great stuff, no brainer! :tu:
"It dreamed itself along"

They should work a lot better with the 2.11 update.

mellotronaut wrote:got them last year: a lot of great stuff, no brainer! :tu:
I think the only one I'm missing is the Wildlife bank. I got the other ones, the Daniel Maurer banks, when they were originally only available directly from Daniel so I paid a LOT more. At $25 for the whole collection this truly truly is a no brainer. Daniel put a lot of heart into the banks that he created and there is so very much wonderful material in there. A totally mind blowing collection of fantastic sounds. Get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!!!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Big Tick wrote:By popular demand, the Christmas Presets Sale is back !

Enjoy,

'Tick
Wonderful! Thanks for making this available again. I've successfully loaded the banks, but wondered if there is anyway to get the content into the library category folders automatically......

They will have to be categorized manually I'm afraid. A Zen-based library would make it much easier. Hmmmm....

Hi,

Is something up with downloads?
Just purchased the xmas preset offer but only ClassicVL, Wildlife1, Morpheus, Transmissions and Azul will download. The other links just dont download.

cheers
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I just tried some of the other ones, they download ok for me (but very slowly). Your download doesn't even start ?

Big Tick wrote:I just tried some of the other ones, they download ok for me (but very slowly). Your download doesn't even start ?
Seems I can only download 1 file at a time. If I try another while one is downloading I have to restart Firefox to get it to download afterwards, strange.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Thanks Tick. Just got it :D ... Merry Christmas!

Yeah, I bought last night, and it would look as if the download hadn't started, but if you have the ability to mouse over it and check, like with the thermometer plugin I have in FF, it was actually downloading, slowly but steadily. Then, all at once, it would be done.

Some of the confusion, I think, was because some of the preset packs are pretty small, only a few MB, but a few are over 40 MB and the Digital Synth pack is over 113 MB. It looked borked for quite a long time, but eventually finished.

Return to “Big Tick”