What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Win64bit,Mac,AU, or other Plug-in formats

Official support for: stw-audio.com

Moderator: stw

stw
KVRist

75 posts since 12 Mar, 2005

Postby stw; Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Since i got lot of questions about other than Win 32bit VST formats of REFLEX PRO i give the answer in that own thread.

Since REFLEX PRO is coded with the SynthMaker development tool it's addicted to the provided export options. For now that's only Win 32bit VST. It seems very unlikely that this will be extended anytime.
This means: No other formats in near future!
But:
I already started porting parts of it to C++. If i find enough time to get through all the hassles that come around this should bring out the demanded formats.
But it's a time consuming journey and stoney road to go! So i can't make any promises if and when i will reach the finish line.
KVRer

2 posts since 22 May, 2012, from Sverige

Postby chris llopis; Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:56 pm

This plugin is awesome, really great work man. Its a shame I just change to mac in my studio. I would buy this directly. I know a lot of friends who would like to get this if there was a mac version.
Keep op the good work.

Chris
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
stw
KVRist

Postby stw; Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 pm

chris llopis wrote:This plugin is awesome, really great work man. Its a shame I just change to mac in my studio. I would buy this directly. I know a lot of friends who would like to get this if there was a mac version.
Keep op the good work.

Chris

Thanks for the kudos Chris! :)
Unfortunately the time i can invest in that is very limited right now.
But the idea is still alive!
And in fact it can't be a shame to change to a mac. Guess what, my personal DAW is a mac as well :shock:
KVRian

520 posts since 27 Jun, 2011

Postby wasi; Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 pm

stw wrote:Since i got lot of questions about other than Win 32bit VST formats of REFLEX PRO i give the answer in that own thread.

Since REFLEX PRO is coded with the SynthMaker development tool it's addicted to the provided export options. For now that's only Win 32bit VST. It seems very unlikely that this will be extended anytime.
This means: No other formats in near future!
But:
I already started porting parts of it to C++. If i find enough time to get through all the hassles that come around this should bring out the demanded formats.
But it's a time consuming journey and stoney road to go! So i can't make any promises if and when i will reach the finish line.

Reflex is one of my favorite plugins. I use it all the time and I would welcome a 64bit version if it ever happens. The problem with SE plugins is they don't bridge very well, or rather, require extra buffer size precautions.

Just some friendly encouragement. ;)
stw
KVRist

Postby stw; Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:25 pm

wasi wrote:Reflex is one of my favorite plugins. I use it all the time and I would welcome a 64bit version if it ever happens. The problem with SE plugins is they don't bridge very well, or rather, require extra buffer size precautions.

Just some friendly encouragement. ;)

Hi wasi,
i hear your words. Chances are not bad that a 64bit version will come. Just to clarify... REFLEX PRO is made with S(ynth)M(aker) not S(ynth)E(dit).
SM was updated to FlowStone. And the devs already stated that 64bit will be on the list for further updates. As soon as this happens i'll update my plug ins (which will be some more hoepfully then)

Moderator: stw

Return to stw-audio