Shreddage 2 Development Thread

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

At first for Shreddage clients. At least I have a email from Impact Soundworks which didn't include E-junkie transaction ID (I bought it in August 2010). But it's there - the t parameter in the URL. OK, it worked for me.

But I have also coupon which should give me 10% discount. I can't see the way to enter this while upgrading.

The coupon can't be used alongside the $99 upgrade offer - as we're licensing Kontakt Player, we can only go so low..!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Does Shreddage 2 have some sort of a repeat key that plays the last note
so that I can do very fast shredding without getting carpal tunnel syndrome?

(I know there is tremolo articulation but I always find playing the notes myself more creative and enjoyable)

We don't have anything like that in THIS version, but it's definitely something we can do in a free update. We're waiting to gather more feedback first though - good suggestion!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Hi Andrew, i'm another happy owner of Shreddage 2, i'm here only to point out that on the manual it is written that on F#-2 there is a keyswitch that reset the round robin sequence, but if i press on that key i activate the DI line noise, then, where is the keyswitch to reset rr?
Thanks.

zircon wrote:The coupon can't be used alongside the $99 upgrade offer - as we're licensing Kontakt Player, we can only go so low..!
I'm starting to hate coupons. I have bunch of these from various vendors and they all find excuses not to accept these - not usable in sales/discounts etc etc. Some of these vendors have had "sale" since the beginning of the year :).

Anyway. I got back with my transaction id to purchase and now it didn't work any more. ID-s are invalidated right after check not after purchase of Shreddage II? Luckily I had another ID as well - from Shreddage X purchase. But others might not be so lucky :).

trapmoo: Sorry about that! We have never had any restrictions on this coupon before.. not for bundles, Christmas sales, new products, etc., until now over the last few years. So I think we have a decent track record for that at least, it really is just that the Kontakt Player licensing makes this a unique case.

zircon wrote:trapmoo: Sorry about that! We have never had any restrictions on this coupon before.. not for bundles, Christmas sales, new products, etc., until now over the last few years. So I think we have a decent track record for that at least, it really is just that the Kontakt Player licensing makes this a unique case.
I have to credit Zircon for this. Kontakt licensing is expensive! :hihi:

There's a MAJOR flaw in your method for discount confirmation.

I went to upgrade page and entered my ID just to verify that I'm eligible for upgrade. All went well and after pressing "Submit Query" button I was presented with the the picture link to PayPal payment page. I didn't make the purchase right away, as I wasn't home at that moment.

After I tried to buy the library and used that ID which was previously confirmed, I got an error: "Transaction ID not found. Remember to use the E-JUNKIE transaction ID, NOT the PayPal transaction ID."

Obviously, the system erases or marks an ID as used immediately after the "Submit Query" button is pressed, even if no purchase is being made.

What to do now? :(

PerunZG wrote:Obviously, the system erases or marks an ID as used immediately after the "Submit Query" button is pressed, even if no purchase is being made.
Yeah, I saw it as well. Luckily I had another valid ID as well - from ShreddageX order. You don't happen to have it?

But yes, it should be fixed by Impact Soundworks stuff.

I had the same problem, had to get Andrew to reset the purchase ID. It definitely doesn't make a lot of sense, the code should expire if/when you purchase the product.

Sworduigi wrote:Hi Andrew, i'm another happy owner of Shreddage 2, i'm here only to point out that on the manual it is written that on F#-2 there is a keyswitch that reset the round robin sequence, but if i press on that key i activate the DI line noise, then, where is the keyswitch to reset rr?
Thanks.
I noticed the same thing.

Apologies re: discount ID thing, as someone mentioned just email us or PM me and it will be taken care of immediately.

As for the keyswitch thing, looks like that might have been a mistake on our part. We're gathering feedback / bug reports to do a maintenance update fairly soon so stay tuned.

cc80536 wrote:Does Shreddage 2 have some sort of a repeat key that plays the last note
so that I can do very fast shredding without getting carpal tunnel syndrome?

(I know there is tremolo articulation but I always find playing the notes myself more creative and enjoyable)
I also have similar question/request about assignable "repeat" keys that play currently held notes with different articulations for each key, and also a key that simulates muting all notes with your hand (sorry I don't play guitar and don't know how it's properly called :)
So you can hold notes with one hand, and play fast and complex rhythms with those "repeat" and mute keys with other hand. I got used to it in MusicLab's guitar products and I think it's best way to simulate rhythm guitar playing on keyboard, so I'd like to use this method, but with awesome sound of Shreddage 2.

Good suggestion. I think we can do that for our first update, which will just be a script update (and thus free for sure)

Return to “Impact Soundworks”