What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRist

50 posts since 23 Nov, 2000, from Dryden, On, Canada

Postby Brando; Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:40 am Need to Solo Tracks for Effectrix to Be Heard

(SONAR X2 64 in Windows 8 Pro.) I install Effectrix as an effect in the Fx bin of any track - and it works really great - in fact outstanding sound and flexibility. But - I have to solo the track Effectrix is in, as well as any other tracks that I want to hear. I have never had to do this with any other Effect - Glitch, Permut8, NI's The Finger, Vocalizer etc all work as expected in the track itself. With Effectrix - I have to click Solo on each track I want to hear, whether or not Effectrix is on that track, whenever Effectrix is in the project.
Just curious if this is by design(?), a known-issue, something unique to SONAR(?). Anyway it is not a backbreaker as I (believe I) have an easy work-around. Just curious.
KVRist

Postby Brando; Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Anybody using Effectrix? Do you have to Solo all of the tracks in your project for it to work?
KVRist

Postby Brando; Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:02 am

Well maybe it's fixed in that I converted it to a "synth" rather than a "tempo based effect" in SONAR's plug manager and it seems to have taken care of this particular issue. However when I originally installed it, I set it up as a synth and it still required it to be solo'd, which is why I tried the "effect" option in the first place. Anyway I do really love this plugin.
Best,
KVRian

914 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Postby Sugar Bytes; Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:41 am

Hello,

sorry for the delay...
I have tested it with v8.0.2 64bit. Everything works fine. Effectrix is configured as "tempo-based effect" (default). No need to solo tracks. ???

best
Vincent

Moderator: Sugar Bytes

Return to Sugar Bytes