Korg Legacy + 64 bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A Quick Update On Korg Legacy Collection and 64-bit Compatibility

December 19th, 2012

Thank you for your purchase and continued use of the KORG Legacy Collection series.

We are currently in the process of developing native 64-bit versions of Korg Legacy Collection for PC/Mac. Our original plan was to release these updated versions within the 2012 calendar year. In working on this project we have found a great deal of areas where the software can be optimized. Regretfully, we have decided to delay the scheduled release so that we can provide the best product possible to our loyal customers. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

With our current development schedule, we anticipate the updated, 64-bit versions being released in early 2013. We will provide an updated release date as we are closer to completing this project.

We will of course continue to work on updating the software as we strive to uphold the legacy of these legendary Korg synthesizers.

We thank you for your continued support of Korg and the KLC series products.

KORG Legacy Collection team
http://www.korguser.net

Hell Yeah :hihi:
Last edited by Coil on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nice work, KORG! ;)
Cowbells!

Happy Christmas from Korg!!! Great news- all my iPad Korg apps updated and now conformation that my legacy collection will be updated to 64 bit and improved!!

Great news, cheers Korg!
I dont know, man...I just got here meself!

EVEN MORE optimized? They're already using ridiculously low CPU! :D :D :D

Awsome !!!
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Thanks for sharing this info.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Ah wicked, my M1 is going to go native 64 :) Love it. I'll be getting the rest now it's going to 64bit :)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Korg legacy is always my go to stuff. I think if they made a software version of Krome I'd be in hog heaven.
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

EvilDragon wrote:EVEN MORE optimized? They're already using ridiculously low CPU! :D :D :D
Very true. Maybe they mean optimizing the user interface?

I am looking forward to the new versions. PolySix is my go to synth for basic sounds.

I beg they resize the plugin interfaces and get rid of the MS20 scroll bar.
Last edited by toitoi on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:party:

I'm not sure they're going to change the GUI, unfortunately.

EvilDragon wrote:I'm not sure they're going to change the GUI, unfortunately.
I really hope they do. MS20 and Polysix is almost unusable now, because the GUI is so tiny I can hardly see what the buttons are for.

We can hope, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Return to “Instruments”