One-Synth-Challenge 47: Bazille - Submissions and gossip

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nerdpatrol wrote:
Robert West wrote:What's the most efficient way to do samples in FL Studio? When I try to run with a 5th instance of Bazille, I get lag/stutter in playback...
Not an FL user myself but this seems like what you're looking - http://audio.tutsplus.com/tutorials/pro ... fl-studio/ .
Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!

:D

Hello everyone, this is my first time doing the OSC but I think it's a pretty great idea and wanted to partake. I only started discovering software instruments recently after playing guitar/drums for many years and having a background in DSP/programming/electronics. I believe I still can't post links until I've made a few more posts so here is the information on my entry -

Submission: Nerd Patrol - Double Time

http://soundcloud.com/nerd-patrol/double-time

22 instances of Bazille (0 sampled) and, due to doing things on-the-fly and having being careless in my workflow w.r.t fx chaining there are a lot of fx instances:
1 x Ableton Reverb (2.4%)
1 x Limiter
8 x Compressor (Bad workflow)
2 x Ableton EQ-eight
2 x ThrillSeeker XTC (from KVRDC12)
8 x Ableton Filter

Dynamic Range - 7 (needs work in the mixdown/EQing area but I've been having trouble without proper headphones or monitors)

I hope you enjoy and any constructive criticism is much appreciated.
Last edited by nerdpatrol on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice sounds Nerd Patrol! Are those your own presets or did you use presets made by others?

Thanks! Almost all of the sounds are my own, though a few (mostly the percussion) are modified patches based on the presets from U-he's website. This is such a complex synth I really do wish I had more time to work with it, at least the next version will be free through 2013!

Also, just quick FYI, in case you didn't notice it: Ahura Mazda - Fly from here is 1 month old on SoundCloud... so certainly not an OSC entry.

z.prime wrote:Also, just quick FYI, in case you didn't notice it: Ahura Mazda - Fly from here is 1 month old on SoundCloud... so certainly not an OSC entry.
Aww, the typical spammer, sharing the track in all groups waiting for comments like the biggest ones. That is super professional :hihi:
I already blocked those tracks yesterday from the other group, there were vocals even. And now "she" is banned.

Didn't you guys noticed how girls can receive hundreds of comments and followers in no time?
I think i'm going to change my main avatar in Soundcloud into a girl one, also i will write down that i like to eat big bananas and receive massive followers. :hihi:

Thanks for the heads up, Z.

Have a good day, guys. :)

Well, few hours ago when i checked some comments i saw Photonic's one about percussion section which was so realistic... here we go ;]

IrionDaRonin wrote:Have a good day, guys. :)
Can I date you, Iriona? :hihi: 8)

Fritze wrote:
IrionDaRonin wrote:Have a good day, guys. :)
Can I date you, Iriona? :hihi: 8)
Uh...? :-o
Errm... You are not my type, unless you buy a Zebra for me :hihi:

Thanks for the smile. :)

Another Xmas

http://soundcloud.com/clauderagonnet/an ... 47-bazille

For many people, this is a difficult time of the year .Loss & loneliness feel even worse when others around you seem to be entertaining themselves with their friends & family.
In the best case this is just another Christmas .

15 instances of Bazille
Effects (scarcely) used:
In built logic effects (reverb + echo)
Bifilter2
Filther
UpStereo
Satson CM

I really like the strings & orchestral sounds that Bazille can offer .

ClaRago wrote:Satson CM
Cheers for the submission, but only DAW or free effects allowed so this must be dropped or replaced.

My reply below.
Last edited by ClaRago on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClaRago wrote:
V'ger wrote:
Cheers for the submission, but only DAW or free effects allowed so this must be dropped or replaced.
Got Satson CM free with Computer Music Magazine issue 183 (Autumn 2012)
It is a cut down version from the paying one.
Doesn't it qualify ?
If not I will replace it.

ClaRago wrote:
ClaRago wrote:
V'ger wrote:
Doesn't it qualify ?
Requires purchase of CM, which makes it not free and more difficult to obtain.

z.prime wrote:
ClaRago wrote:
ClaRago wrote:
V'ger wrote:
Doesn't it qualify ?
Requires purchase of CM, which makes it not free and more difficult to obtain.
I do not really want to argue but in that sense nothing is free. Whatever is downloaded "free" on the net requires some sort of paying service or equipment.
I did not buy CM Magazine for that piece of software so as far as I am concerned it was free. If necessary I will submit a "Satsonfree" version".It was only used on one of the 15 instances and can easily be replaced .

Return to “Instruments”