Christmas Gift from Riccardo Ferri: Free Reaktor Ensemble Alkesynth V2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mauro Picotto linked this on Twitter earlier.

A Mono Synth with a ton of features
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qflRdDUwfgo

http://www.riccardoferri.net/blog/reaktor/alkesynth/

Thanks and Merry Xmas!
:party: :harp:

Thanks for sharing, will try this in the morning.
Merry Christmas, and Happy coding in 2013 :)

Thanks for sharing :tu:

I'm on version 5.7.1 of Reaktor, but need to update it in order to use this ensemble as it has been saved with a later version I'm told. So will have to wait until later to try this ensemble out, as I don't have time to update Reaktor right now.

One thing that always fascinates me with Reaktor ensembles is how well they are packed. Unpacked this ens file is about 45 MB, packed with 7zip it is less than 2MB :shock:

great, I like picotto and ferri productions...
thanks for the link!
:)

Thank you!

Numanoid wrote:Thanks for sharing :tu:

One thing that always fascinates me with Reaktor ensembles is how well they are packed. Unpacked this ens file is about 45 MB, packed with 7zip it is less than 2MB :shock:
Isn't that because it is essentially just a 'preset' for Reaktor? Other than sample and .bmp data that might be needed, Reaktor instruments are just re-assembling components already in the program on your computer, no?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:Isn't that because it is essentially just a 'preset' for Reaktor? Other than sample and .bmp data that might be needed, Reaktor instruments are just re-assembling components already in the program on your computer, no?
Could be...

Another fascinating thing for the packing enthusiasts like myself ( :oops: ) is that 7zip packs Ensemble files better than WinRar.

WinRar usually is the best packer for everything, but not so for Reaktor Ensembles...

Cool, nice ensemble. Thanks for sharing :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

I prefer 7zip, since it's for free and can handle a large number of file formats. The interface however isn't so well designed.

Return to “Instruments”