Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

great kamioooka - some thoughts to make it a legend.

Official support for: g200kg.com

Moderator: g200kg

resistent
KVRist

247 posts since 14 Apr, 2008, from Beneath the surface

Postby resistent; Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:07 am

I also would love to see a pink/white switch for the noise and / or a simple pair filter. Also a little mix section within the MISC Module to mix LFO for example. Space is there.

Trust your intuition and keep on working.
THX 4 Kamioooka
LOVE*FIGHT*CREATE
g200kg
KVRist

481 posts since 22 May, 2004, from Yokohama, Japan

Postby g200kg; Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:38 pm

the basic design of Kamioooka is 'everything is represented as cable-connections' (even if is mess in some patches).

I think it had better be implemented as an another product when I adopt the complex control handling like brok mentioned. it needs a lot of internal parameters and may be hard to keep patch compatibility to current version.

BTW I remember the massTURBOtar, DC'09 entry from lpD.
that has parameter switching ability with velocity.
http://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2009/#dc09_35
brok landers
KVRAF

6027 posts since 25 Sep, 2003, from right here, as you can see ...

Postby brok landers; Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:33 pm

g200kg wrote:the basic design of Kamioooka is 'everything is represented as cable-connections' (even if is mess in some patches).

I think it had better be implemented as an another product when I adopt the complex control handling like brok mentioned. it needs a lot of internal parameters and may be hard to keep patch compatibility to current version.

BTW I remember the massTURBOtar, DC'09 entry from lpD.
that has parameter switching ability with velocity.
http://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2009/#dc09_35

well, you're the boss... though i wouldn't really think that the "cable" approach is hurt by my idea... considering real modular synths from back then were not polyphonic, didn't respond to midi/velocity/cc's at all... and, would you agree that there's _no_ modular dino that would allow midi signals patchable? :)
but yeah, again, you're the boss, but it really would be a shame...
reg, the brok
-gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man-
Previous

Moderator: g200kg

Return to g200kg