Mulab 5!

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm really excited about the fact that M5 is coming.
Just so you know :D

Tease :lol:

Counting down... (currently optimizing and finalizing...)

I'm waiting for Mulab 5 to decide if I buy a new computer or not...

Same here, waiting for santa to deliver M5!!))) :D

patrik66 wrote:Same here, waiting for santa to deliver M5!!))) :D
ooh - so pre christmas is a realistic hope...:D
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

pquenin wrote:I'm waiting for Mulab 5 to decide if I buy a new computer or not...
I'm not sure there was virtual decision making capability in M5... wasn't that left till a later release?

Do I hear the sound of multiple cores all together crunching numbers being sent from the MuLabs? :hyper:

How much will the upgrade be? Or wasn't there for early M4 adoptors a free upgrade to M5 promised..? I forgot :dog:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote: How much will the upgrade be? Or wasn't there for early M4 adoptors a free upgrade to M5 promised..? I forgot :dog:
It was confirmed to me before I bought M4 that the upgrade to M5 would be free...
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Yes users who purchased a MuLab 4 UL user license will get a free upgrade to MuLab 5 UL, as promised!

About the MuLab 5 public test version: Sorry it takes a bit longer than expected. It should only be a matter of days.

mutools wrote:Yes users who purchased a MuLab 4 UL user license will get a free upgrade to MuLab 5 UL, as promised!
Ahhhh yes :D

Hopefully lots of new users will join or upgrade to UL too, so that you can also make some money :!:

Since MuLab's MuX will probably get new updates, will MUX Vst also get them after as either update or upgrade to v2?
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:Since MuLab's MuX will probably get new updates, will MUX Vst also get them after as either update or upgrade to v2?
Yes there will be a MUX 2 Vst release soon after the MuLab 5 release. A free upgrade from MUX Vst 1 to 2 was not promised (except to some early adopters, that promise will be fulfilled), it has not yet been decided whether it will be a free upgrade. First i'll concentrate further on M5.

Tomorrow the MuLab 5 test package will be available.
(if nothing unexpected happens, it's a special day today i heard)

The only reason we survived doomsday is because we are waiting for M5. That one need for an amazing update is whats' holding the world together. :wink:
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

i dont know about you, but the world has ended where i am.

Here too!

Return to “MUTOOLS”