anyone having issues with mainstage?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sometimes.. When I load a patch who has synthmaster included.. The patch sound reverts to the default patch....Synthmaster still says that has loaded the right patch, but when I play, it sounds like te default path. Anyone has seen this problem?

waltercruz wrote:sometimes.. When I load a patch who has synthmaster included.. The patch sound reverts to the default patch....Synthmaster still says that has loaded the right patch, but when I play, it sounds like te default path. Anyone has seen this problem?
Hi there,

Does this happen with Logic?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hm.. I don't own Logic :(

But Mainstage is basically the same engine that Logic, somewhat tuned/hardwired for live use.

I find a way to ever replicate a similar issue:

1) open mainstage
2) create a new concert (I used the template Keyboard - A keyboard layout with instrument controls)
3) delete the patch that comes preloaded with this template
4) add a new patch ( I named this patch P1)
5) add a synthmaster to this patch
5) choose a preset from this synthmaster instance. I choosed the first that is shown to me, 8 bit oldschool sqr RF.
6) now I play this preset to know his sound.
7) create another mainstage patch, load another synthmaster instance, and load another preset. In this second patch, I loaded the second preset from the list, 80s Techno synth RF
8) now I play this preset to know his sound.
9) save this mainstage concert
10) close this concert
11) open it again
12) now, both the patch plays, but the sound is completly different from what I heard on the previous audition. There's even some noise when I play the patches.

Using mainstage 64 bit, version 2.2.2 (420.4) and the latest version of synthmaster. My Mac OS X version is 10.6.8, my CPU is a 2.4 Intel Core 2 Duo.

I can send you the concert, if you wish. It would be cool if another synthmaster user could follow the recipe described to see if the bug appears.

Another random thing that happens, when I change the quality from a synthmaster instance from draft to better, by example, another instance can be reseted to the default patch.

I will purchase it tonight and install it on my 10.6 partition. I hope I'll be able to reproduce this issue.
Works at KV331 Audio

If you could send me the concert file yes that would be great! Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi! Have you been able to duplicate this issue?

just updated to 10.8.2 on my macbook. The issue still persists. Mainstage 2.2.2.

ok will purchase it this weekend to look into the issue.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hey walter, could you please email me session (concert?) file so I can debug.

Thanks!

My email is info AT kv331audio DOT com
Works at KV331 Audio

waltercruz wrote:I find a way to ever replicate a similar issue:

1) open mainstage
2) create a new concert (I used the template Keyboard - A keyboard layout with instrument controls)
3) delete the patch that comes preloaded with this template
4) add a new patch ( I named this patch P1)
5) add a synthmaster to this patch
5) choose a preset from this synthmaster instance. I choosed the first that is shown to me, 8 bit oldschool sqr RF.
6) now I play this preset to know his sound.
7) create another mainstage patch, load another synthmaster instance, and load another preset. In this second patch, I loaded the second preset from the list, 80s Techno synth RF
8) now I play this preset to know his sound.
9) save this mainstage concert
10) close this concert
11) open it again
12) now, both the patch plays, but the sound is completly different from what I heard on the previous audition. There's even some noise when I play the patches.

Using mainstage 64 bit, version 2.2.2 (420.4) and the latest version of synthmaster. My Mac OS X version is 10.6.8, my CPU is a 2.4 Intel Core 2 Duo.

I can send you the concert, if you wish. It would be cool if another synthmaster user could follow the recipe described to see if the bug appears.

Another random thing that happens, when I change the quality from a synthmaster instance from draft to better, by example, another instance can be reseted to the default patch.
I used the recipe, but it works without issues. Let me see if I used the 32 bit app.
Works at KV331 Audio

64bit works as well.
Works at KV331 Audio

OK, I reinstalled synthmaster and now things looks a bit better. Can you do a last test? In a concert as I described, If I change the Sample Rate, the synthmaster patches will sound all like a saw wave (I'm trying to record this on video to show you).

I'm having similar issues on ableton :( I save a track, and if I open it and configure my audio interface to a different samplerate the patches reset to the default. Pretty hard to use synth master like this :(

Return to “KV331 Audio”