New atmo-rock/metal track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
Here is a mix of the one of the first songs I ever wrote. Recording was challenge aimed on a low budget options and mix/(pseudo)mastering was done mostly by VST freebies.
Guitars (drop D tuning, dualtracked) was (for more autenticity) recorded with lowendish Bc Rich warlock guitar straight into M-audio fasttrack pro audio interface using the Tse x40 ampsim and GH impulses.
Bass is pitchshifted guitar and processed as bass. Maudio keys, samples are EWQL sympho orchestra play edition free, Sonatina orchestra and Chimera vst, zebralette for synths.
Drums are programmed - Toontrack Ez blended with my own samples. NO cookie monster vocals, NO djent, NO breakdowns.
Lots of post processing - eq, compression, reverb, tube/tape saturation, many great freeones from Melda prod., Nebula, Bootsy, Ferox... Cubase and Studio one as a DAW.
Feedback on anything would be much appreciated. So listen and feel free to comment!
Last edited by Benedict16th on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

:borg:!
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote::borg:!
sorry I dont get your emoticon. You thinked its a spam or what?? :)

Doesn't look spammy to me. It's posted in just one other (non-KVR) forum.

@Benedict, why not copy the text you wrote there and paste it into your original post here? That will give people some idea what you've got.

Meffy wrote:Doesn't look spammy to me. It's posted in just one other (non-KVR) forum.

@Benedict, why not copy the text you wrote there and paste it into your original post here? That will give people some idea what you've got.
Edited. It was my first post but I visit this site for years! heh

Benedict16th wrote:
Sendy wrote::borg:!
sorry I dont get your emoticon. You thinked its a spam or what?? :)
Well when I saw it it was just the phrase "come and listen" or something and a link, so I just wanted to see if you're human :)

EDIT: Listening... not really my kinda thing but the crunch on the drums and overall mix is awesome.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Return to “Music Cafe”