What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

merry 'hogs mas!

Discussion about: tracktion.com

Moderators: ModuLR, valley, jules, TSC

KVRAF

6538 posts since 14 Jun, 2004, from Rochester, NY

Postby rpc9943; Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:08 am merry 'hogs mas!

Merry hogs mas to all groundhogs
KVRist

123 posts since 27 Mar, 2009

Postby DramaNoMore; Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:16 am

Err... oink?
KVRAF

6538 posts since 14 Jun, 2004, from Rochester, NY

Postby rpc9943; Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:29 am

Haha you must have been a newer tracktion user. Groundhogs were all over this forum
KVRist

49 posts since 9 Oct, 2007, from Montana

Postby Sarina; Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:19 am

LOL! and i even spent an hour yesterday on NAAM's site, looking at EVERY booth, hoping to see anything like "tracktion", "jules", and any other name i could think of that might say version 4 is coming. all i found was a rather small booth in the name of "loud technologies".
bk
KVRian

1415 posts since 15 Aug, 2003, from Indianapolis

Postby bk; Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Sarina wrote:LOL! and i even spent an hour yesterday on NAAM's site, looking at EVERY booth, hoping to see anything like "tracktion", "jules", and any other name i could think of that might say version 4 is coming. all i found was a rather small booth in the name of "loud technologies".

We are an obsessive lot, aren't we?
:hihi:
KVRian

1112 posts since 21 Jul, 2004

Postby skipkent; Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:55 pm

That small booth sounds promising if you ask me. Whatever it is that's coming, I doubt it's intended to be the next Pro Tools killer. I'm thinking that they'll re-release the main product with a few enhancements as a download-only product, with infrequent but reasonable updates in the years to come. Probably a iOS tie-in product of some sort as well. Bringeth it on, in any case. It would (will?) be such a freekin' hoot to see an update of any sort whatsoever.

Happy Hollandaise and Merry Xmas!
Music is something you DO. Spend time, not money.
http://www.myspace.com/skipkent
http://soundcloud.com/skipkent

Moderators: ModuLR, valley, jules, TSC

Return to Tracktion