Quiet Time

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After considerable reflection and a couple of days of quality time with the family, I think this is a good way to end 2012.

Ogg

mp3

See you all next year :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Lovely sounds on here, folderol. I really liked the lead whistle with the portamento and the nice thick bass.

I had the family over for Xmas. It was good to "switch off" normal life for a couple of days.

Good work :)

Happy New Year.

Nice work, beautifully serene! Agree about the haunting whistle, lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Thanks, I needed that. :)

Beautiful work, Will, really lovely composition. You know how to create/capture an atmosphere, the mood stays nicely balanced throughout the piece.

Best wishes to you & yours for the New Year, it looks like you're already off to a good start.

dp

folderol wrote:After considerable reflection and a couple of days of quality time with the family, I think this is a good way to end 2012.

Ogg

mp3

See you all next year :)
Very NewAgeish :wink:

That's the way the new year should start: With peace and harmony.

excellent! best in the new year.
this is exactly how I felt christmas day just around dusk when everyone was just sitting quietly and reflecting.

agreed.

great way to clear the mind.

notice how caps aren't allowed here.

only beautiful spheres of light.

and a little singing fairy joins lights as well.

nice and calm now.

thank you kind sir. :hug:

Wow. What a lot of lovely comments :hyper:

I'm off with the family again until sometime tomorrow. There's loads of new stuff here, so I'll have a lot of your own work to listen to :phones:

In the mean time:

:D :party: Happy New Year Everyone :wheee: :hug:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Nice. Thanks, folderol.
No longer a moderator.

Just a little bump-ette :oops:

Very sweet with a nice tinge of melancholy... agreed, good way to shut the year down. :tu:
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”