Boscomac Reaktor Ensembles, Instruments & Fx

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just sent a donation. The music box is delightful (in the GUI, a dancing couple moves a little for every key you press - such attention to detail!), and the retro drum machine is a lot of fun. The effects will keep me busy for quite a while…

The creator - a 'he' or a 'she'? I know, but I'm not telling. Make a donation and you'll know. ;-)

Recommended!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

anyone else encounter problem trying to donate. i get a France CC page.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Thanks for the link, nice find.

CrystalWizard wrote:anyone else encounter problem trying to donate. i get a France CC page.
I got a French language PayPal site. No problem even if your French isn't up to scratch, if you're only a bit familiar with PayPal…

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

from the audioon the site some of these sound really interesting, artefact sounds like it couldbe a lotoffun :)

will have to download and check them out properly
thanks for bringing these tomy attention,alwaays love a new ensmble :D or 10!

and yes, if any ofthem stay in the folder (which i sure they will) i will donate to the creator :)

Better and better
Thanks

thanks for the heads up on the new one.

his ensembles really sound great. interesting stuff too.

cool, thanks for pointing it out.
vurt wrote:from the audioon the site some of these sound really interesting, artefact sounds like it couldbe a lotoffun :)
I think artefact is my favourite, letting it do it's thing over something droney is great fun.

These plugins were the most inspiring and musical little thingies I've downloaded for a long time. Really fun and great sounding!

I don't have much money on my own, but I've made a donation - it was sooo fun :)

Thanks for this heads-up, these instruments and effects are absolutely mind blowing (esp. stellar and echophonic)! i have to donate some money! :)

Bosco has put out so many great new Ensembles since last time I ponied-up, I feel obligated need to donate again. There is so much out there that I feel meh about after I buy it- these are finding their way into almost everything I make, and they are donationware. Dude is a genius. If you haven't seen these and sent in your duckets, do so immediately.

:hail: :harp:

+1

I've been singing the praises of these hidden gems, whenever a "should I buy Reaktor" thread rears its head. They are simple, fantastically designed, and great-sounding. Must remember to donate next visit.

Return to “Instruments”