What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Broomstick Bass Blank GUI

Official support for: bornemark.se

Moderators: robin@bornemark, Sven Bornemark

corlenbelspar
KVRer

6 posts since 29 Jun, 2011, from Great Falls, MT

Postby corlenbelspar; Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:57 pm Broomstick Bass Blank GUI

As the subject suggests, the GUI of BB is totally blank most of the time when I open it. How do I fix this?
an-electric-heart
KVRian

1247 posts since 13 Jun, 2008, from Napier,New Zealand

Postby an-electric-heart; Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:14 pm

I think Broomstick bass and Bornemark are well and truly gone, you wont get any official support I don't think, it's still for sale (maybe it shouldn't be), but I think you take it as is, it either works or it doesn't, you'd be pretty safe if you're still running XP but any thing else would be a bit of a gamble...

Shame too, it was really good, I used it all the time before I graduated to Vir2 Basis, I never used it as a "virtual bassist" I just disabled that and used it's kick ass samples via midi.
corlenbelspar
KVRer

6 posts since 29 Jun, 2011, from Great Falls, MT

Postby corlenbelspar; Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:36 pm

That's a shame, it's a good bass VST. I never used the auto mode either, just the manual mode via MIDI. I didn't have this problem with it until yesterday. It just started happening out of nowhere. I didn't do anything except updated the drivers of my sound card. I tried to run it through jBridge but that doesn't fix it.

It seems on a side note that Native Instrument's B2 VST is doing the same thing at times.

Moderators: robin@bornemark, Sven Bornemark

Return to Bornemark