800 lb GORILLA

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Sonic Arts" Siiren and myself are currently working on an album "overflow". Here's this level 1! Next up to the 2nd floor where Siiren and his evil elves go to work. :hihi:

Happy New Year everyone!

Nice track, mr.me. Some great sounds on here. I love the wobbly bass/midrange whatever it is and the bell-like instrument that at first sounded like a siren. Nice drums on here too, particularly the toms.

Good work :)

Happy New Year

In the last Mr. Me song, the Wolf was pursuing Little Red Riding Hood. It's not exactly spelled out but I'm interpreting this one as the Wolf caught Red and they're getting up to some rough stuff. :o Since this is only level 1, I am a little worried about what could happen on the more advanced levels. :-o I guess we'll stay tuned and find out.

Nice job and Happy New Year.

I Kinda got lost, this was going to be about the tax man. how you're gonna eat it and like it! Don't question! They'll beat you with sticks that charge you $100.00 every hit. :cry:

So just smile and like it, ignore the struggling and enjoy the taste. :D

Thank you for having a listen gents!
Last edited by mr.me on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seismic1 wrote:Nice track, mr.me. Some great sounds on here. I love the wobbly bass/midrange whatever it is and the bell-like instrument that at first sounded like a siren. Nice drums on here too, particularly the toms.

Good work :)

Happy New Year
also Uhbik G and some automation are responsible for 80 percent of the cool sounds. :wink:

mr.me wrote:I Kinda got lost, this was going to be about the tax man. how your gonna eat it and like it! Don't question! They'll beat you with sticks that charge you $100.00 every hit. :cry:
I had a feeling there was some beating going on. Only mr. me could make tax preparation sound so naughty. :)

Wicked work mr.me! Love the groove, lots of interesting sounds and textures. 8)
Image Image

... :oops:
Last edited by mr.me on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

polyslax wrote:Wicked work mr.me! Love the groove, lots of interesting sounds and textures. 8)
Thanks Poly! :)
Last edited by mr.me on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dirty little emoticons. 8)

cool tune, I dig the groove and the rubber-band plucky thing.
the tax man, yeah, I can identify with this.

bluedad wrote:cool tune, I dig the groove and the rubber-band plucky thing.
the tax man, yeah, I can identify with this.

Thanks ! :D

Return to “Music Cafe”