This may seem silly but where is the sequencer ?

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

How do we have the sequencer under the form of blocks and not bars? I would to move all the tracks at once. I have only "modular/tracks/mixer" and if i click on sequencer under modular by example, it returns to "tracks" with bars. I saw on a few tutos this sequencer under blocks form but i can't reach it. :help: please.
Thank you.

I believe you saw the drum sequencer that works only with drum parts inside the main sequencer (also referred as "tracks" in the main tab bar).

There are several ways to add a drum track. E.G. once you are in the sequencer view (tracks) go to the main menu, click "track", "add" and then select a drum track.

ftnwo2012 wrote:Hi,

How do we have the sequencer under the form of blocks and not bars? I would to move all the tracks at once. I have only "modular/tracks/mixer" and if i click on sequencer under modular by example, it returns to "tracks" with bars. I saw on a few tutos this sequencer under blocks form but i can't reach it. :help: please.
Thank you.
I'm not sure if i understand your problem.
If you are in the "tracks" view you're indeed in the sequencer view.
By the menu "Track" (also by other options) you may add single tracks of different types. By double click in the lane of a track a single item will be created with the length and the position of the time selection.

Does this help you?

Sorry, I mispoke.

In fact, I have 2 questions :
1) I try to move all the tracks together from a point (but not from start of the song) to another. By example, my song goes from A to Z. I want to take all the parts from C to N and move them a few measures away.

2) For this I have to post pictures but i don't know how to do on this forum !
But i'll try to explain : on the pic posted by Branis, we see each measure with each note, each one under the form of a little square.
But I know that we can have each measure under the form of a unique block which is easier to handle. Short, a few big blocks in place of many little ones.

Thank you for your answers and patience.

[/img]

a bit late to reply - sorry

you do seem to need to study the manual or just experiment with the program more

but....to answer your question - in track view - set the timeline cursor at the start of the section you want to copy (it's normally a good idea to have snap set to "bar") - use ctrlK to split all or selected parts at that point - do the same with the end point.
You will then be able to select parts between those points and copy or move them

another good way I've discovered is to set left and right markers on the top strip for the section you want - then press "t" to bring up the markers track -

then use ctrl+t to set a marker section corresponding to the left/right markers (make sure no parts are selected otherwise that will set the marker points instead)

now over on the top left you will see a little square with 3 lines (very helpful - not) -click on this icon and select "keep remix" - this will create a new "mix" with just that section that you can use for copying.

good luck
Cheers

Mick

Hi there,

thanks to all of you for helping me. It works !

Return to “energyXT”