Where are the Synapse instruments?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just want to mention that Toxic BH is on sale at Musician Friend for just $40 at the moment, which is even below the ImageLine EOTW sale. So anybody in the US could get a great bargain there

But wait there is more "Free Gift with Purchase until: 12/20/12, 4GB Thumb Drive with The Hottest Loops and Samples" :-o :D

zendorf wrote:I would have thought that Numerology on Mac would fit the pattern based DAW bill quite well. Have always wanted to try it, but I only use PC's for music.

I have recently been getting back heavily into Orion , using it on my Win8 tablet as a musical sketchpad. In the hunt for an app that would work well on a small touch screen it fared better than any others, mainly due to its minimalist workflow/gui.

Would love to hear if Orion will getting some love in the near future. Any comments Richard? :wink:
We haven't forgotten it, we're discussing new ideas and future plans for it every week :) Coding-wise we must focus though in order to get something done, and at the moment that's Dune.

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Thanks for your reply Richard :D

Ok cool, good to know it is on the horizon, and I am also looking forward to Dune 2! Hopefully you guys are also thinking about the touchscreen/tablet ramifications of Win8, as Orion is really suited to that market...just needs a few tweaks here and there.

Have been playing around with their Hydra demo for a while now. Despite its age the Hydra can do some real pretty sounds, pads (not the presets of course) sound warmer and silkier than most other software synths I know :)
But I think the price is a bit high for such an old plugin, that has hardly been updated in all those years. For that price I almost get Cakewalk's Z3TA+2...

fluffy_little_something wrote:Have been playing around with their Hydra demo for a while now. Despite its age the Hydra can do some real pretty sounds, pads (not the presets of course) sound warmer and silkier than most other software synths I know :)
But I think the price is a bit high for such an old plugin, that has hardly been updated in all those years. For that price I almost get Cakewalk's Z3TA+2...

Hydra is a real sleeper!! It would be cool if it got a little love ( Super subtle hint :love: )
Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

Hehe :) Probably they don't want to improve and update Hydra too much, else fewer people would buy their more lucrative Dune synth :roll: But I guess I would buy it even the way it is today, for half the current price, though. It sounds lovely in the mid frequencies, higher up there is some noise, though, probably no oversampling... I like the equalizer, the dual voice mode, and some other features.

Return to “Instruments”