Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Free Tapestop plugin ?!

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

srv-musikmaker
KVRian
 
524 posts since 22 Dec, 2012

Postby srv-musikmaker; Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 pm Free Tapestop plugin ?!

Guys I need a free tapestop effect VST which I can control with Fl Studio's automation !! :) :help:
Trance make me go woaaaaaaahh !!

https://soundcloud.com/srv-musicmaker
A.M. Gold
KVRAF
 
5571 posts since 4 May, 2007, from Mars Colony

Postby A.M. Gold; Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Here ya go:


http://www.kvraudio.com/product/tapestop_by_tbt

http://hem.bredband.net/tbtaudio/archiv ... lugins.htm

Assuming the parameters can be automated, but have never tried.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry
srv-musikmaker
KVRian
 
524 posts since 22 Dec, 2012

Postby srv-musikmaker; Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:00 pm

A.M. Gold wrote:Here ya go:


http://www.kvraudio.com/product/tapestop_by_tbt

http://hem.bredband.net/tbtaudio/archiv ... lugins.htm

Assuming the parameters can be automated, but have never tried.


Thanks for the quick reply mate !! I'll try it out now and let ya know ! :)
Trance make me go woaaaaaaahh !!

https://soundcloud.com/srv-musicmaker
srv-musikmaker
KVRian
 
524 posts since 22 Dec, 2012

Postby srv-musikmaker; Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Oh boy !! It's kinda tricky makin it do what I want ! I've never used tapestop FX before.Which parameters do I automate ?! There's tapestop in Glitch too,but I can't control it much. :-o :(
Trance make me go woaaaaaaahh !!

https://soundcloud.com/srv-musicmaker
metamorphosis
KVRAF
 
3491 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Hamilton, New Zealand

Postby metamorphosis; Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Record your automation.
It's a one-button app, so...
Suck My Fist!
XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Optimisation Tips, DAW Tips, AudioXP -
XPFree
I made an progressive-acoustic album and an electronica thing and an alt-metal doohicky...
srv-musikmaker
KVRian
 
524 posts since 22 Dec, 2012

Postby srv-musikmaker; Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:44 pm

metamorphosis wrote:Record your automation.
It's a one-button app, so...


@metamorphosis I don't get it.Do u use this plugin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1BX9t9_GgE


I watched this !! A bit confusing though !! :(
Trance make me go woaaaaaaahh !!

https://soundcloud.com/srv-musicmaker
A.M. Gold
KVRAF
 
5571 posts since 4 May, 2007, from Mars Colony

Postby A.M. Gold; Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:22 pm

For the one I posted, I think you feed a WAV file, or whatever, into it, and when you want it to wind down the pitch/speed, you set the automation to trigger it at that time point and it just works by itself after that.

BTW, as a heads up, all the plug-ins on that website are great, and all free, so you should look through for anything else you can use. :)
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry
srv-musikmaker
KVRian
 
524 posts since 22 Dec, 2012

Postby srv-musikmaker; Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:20 pm

A.M. Gold wrote:For the one I posted, I think you feed a WAV file, or whatever, into it, and when you want it to wind down the pitch/speed, you set the automation to trigger it at that time point and it just works by itself after that.

BTW, as a heads up, all the plug-ins on that website are great, and all free, so you should look through for anything else you can use. :)


Sounds good !! Thanks mate,will try it :)
Trance make me go woaaaaaaahh !!

https://soundcloud.com/srv-musicmaker
quintosardo
KVRAF
 
3784 posts since 15 Jul, 2004, from Italy

Postby quintosardo; Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 am

It is very simple! Just select the speed of the tape stop and automate the stop button.
Needs some playing through its "play" mode to reset.

I used it to close "Aerostatics" here:

Blue Purple Bees

:)
Electronics and music: www.sknote.it
Recording in Italy: www.skstudio.it
srv-musikmaker
KVRian
 
524 posts since 22 Dec, 2012

Postby srv-musikmaker; Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 am

quintosardo wrote:It is very simple! Just select the speed of the tape stop and automate the stop button.
Needs some playing through its "play" mode to reset.

I used it to close "Aerostatics" here:

Blue Purple Bees

:)


Haha loved the track ! And yea "I see what u did there !" in the ending part !! Thanks for the suggestion ! Will try it a lil later :) !!
Trance make me go woaaaaaaahh !!

https://soundcloud.com/srv-musicmaker

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects