Glittering Concrete - Ambient

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have made an EP. It is a ambient (with a bit of dark ambient elements) EP. I have mostly used Diva by u-he in this one. I have made all the IR-recordings (reverbs) at real places to give it the right "feel". Also used tape for recording.

mp3 of the first tune http://proteque.org/dump/Proteque-Me-an ... tories.mp3
Downloadable/Streamable from my homepage :) http://music.proteque.org/album/glittering-concrete

Would be fun with some feedback.
Last edited by Proteque on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moved mp3 url to original post. Sorry.

creepy goodness, i'll play this while i'm handing out candy! :-o
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanx :D hope it was a good experience :)
layzer wrote:creepy goodness, i'll play this while i'm handing out candy! :-o

Some very interesting sounds on this. The 'Piano ' sound is a good touch. The natural reverbs are great, worth the effort. Well done, thanks for sharing.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

sumptuous production!...like the blend of melodies and noises. also, those reverbs work very well!

btw. is that a pan flute on glittering concrete :)?

Thank you both :) very inspiring!

I am glad the reverb work payed on the results as well. It really helps me in the process both in setting myself in the right mood and to make the process a bit more... "away from the computer". :) If anyone is interested in doing the same in their music I have written a short and to the point howto and some blogposts about it. Let me know and I will post the urls if it is in anyones interest.

phoenstorm: Actually there are no pan flutes on this one. All the tunes is actually out of u-he's supersynth DIVA (but with a bit of afterwork). It wasn't really my intention to try to sound like a pan flute either :)

Again. Thank you all for the great feedback :)

yeah...im digging this.

really nice track!
ImageImageImage

Could imagine this being on the Cold Meat Industry label. I really like the atmosphere you've created and your album covers. :hihi:

Cold Meat Industry has some really great artists on the list. So thank you! :)

The album covers part I have a lot to thank Markus Ranum for. He has made the great photos of the models. I have only "edited them to fit the music mood". :)

Return to “Music Cafe”