Beta version Redline Reverb 64 bits for OSX online

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

112dB has just released a public beta of Redline Reverb for OSX. In this latest update we've made some rigorous changes to our framework. Therefore we'd like to test the new 64 bit version (but the 32 bit version as well) on as many different set-ups as possible. And for this we ask your help. More info about this public beta you will find on: www.112db.com/beta

http://www.112db.com/beta
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Clicable link.

Have a good day :)

Bump. RR kicks ass!

Thanks for the cue!

It's rolling quite smoothly so far on my side... 8)

Love that new bigger GUI too. Very useful.

Thanks! There's a new version online in which a RTAS - VST 32 bit license activation bug is fixed + mono-mono turned out to be twice too loud in RTAS & AU, and isn't anymore.

Last chance to give us comments! If we don't hear anything that let's us decide otherwise, there will be a release version next week.

nouschbusch wrote:
Last chance to give us comments! If we don't hear anything that let's us decide otherwise, there will be a release version next week.
Sounds good. It's rock solid so far on my side, I've used my Redline on several work in progress pieces and haven't accounted anything yet.

thanks for the info. i bouught your reverb and thought it may be dead. Good stuff.

All good here :)..
Mac OSX 10.8.2..
Loaded an instance of Redline into Cubase 7.0.1, 32-bit.. it loaded my old presets fine. Saved the project, quit Cubase, then opened it again as 64-bit, and reloaded the Project.. all fine :)
I then did similar in Digital Performer.. Loaded an AU instance into DP7.24 (so, 32-bit ;) ), saved it, quit DP, then launched DP8.0.1, 32-bit. Because I have VST as my default plugin format for DP8, the saved project did not initially see Redline, so I activated the AU version manually, and it came to life immediately in the project.. no need to reload the Project.
I then quit DP8, then relaunched it in 64-bit, and reloaded the Project.. perfect! :). I also double-checked that the VST version was still o.k. in DP8.

Thank you so much for keeping this lovely heritage plugin alive :).
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Return to “Effects”