New SampleTank and Reason libraries coming from SR!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know it's been a little while since we've seen some new libraries for SampleTank and Reason from Sonic Reality. There's certainly plenty to choose from already on www.esoundz.com (and on sale this weekend too). The new ones won't be as low priced as that of course but there will be some very affordable new refills and ST libraries coming in the new year. A particular emphasis on vintage instruments like keys, guitars etc. and lots of drums that haven't been released in those formats yet... plus some gorgeous pianos and rare instruments from around the world!

So if you've been waiting for some new sounds to add to your Reason or SampleTank set ups there's some cool stuff coming for you.

Happy Holidays from eSoundz and SR!

Hi Squids,
Are the sr sampletank instruments here written for the new upcoming sampletank 3 as well, do they offer anything new in terms of script's for the s3 release? thanks

ST3 doesn't use scripts. But all sounds will be upward compatible.

bobbybland wrote:Hi Squids,
Are the sr sampletank instruments here written for the new upcoming sampletank 3 as well, do they offer anything new in terms of script's for the s3 release? thanks
Upcoming? I think they are aiming to release it when Windows 12 is released.

Ooh, burn, IK! :wink:

On a serious note, can you give any hints to a timeline, Squids? I love SR's quirkier stuff, (like the Squid's Rare Instruments sets) and have epointz at the ready!

KVR/eSoundz: Xenobt

Lots of refills and ST libraries being released this year. Should start up soon and be pretty steady (ie. something new per month)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I was just about so post a message...WTF is going on???!!!! SampleTank has gone mobile and Reason is a full service recording/production monster. I would love an Amplitube rack extension!!!!!! I'm hoping we see something this week, Squids. It's been a llllllllllllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg time since you guys came out with some new SampleTank and REason stuff.
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

Squids wrote:Lots of refills and ST libraries being released this year. Should start up soon and be pretty steady (ie. something new per month)

They will be useless to me since Sample Tank is not 64 bit and may never be.

It will

One thing we're doing this year is supporting more sampler formats. This sort of thing has been abandoned a bit by many main stream sample developers - third party support for samplers - in favor of making their own plug-ins. While that's also cool we feel there's still a need for great sounds to fit in your sampler of choice... so what are those samplers we're going to support? Well here's a list:

SampleTank 2.5 (yes we're still going to support it with new libraries until ST3 is released and they will be upward compatible - all of our sounds are).

Kontakt (full version) - for the first time in years we're going to be releasing libraries in straight Kontakt sampler format as opposed to the Infinite Player versions. There are a number of reasons for this - one of them being that we can come out with products faster and more under our own control (also easier to update etc.). We'll still keep supporting the Infinite Player for awhile but we urge all Infinite Player customers to upgrade to full Kontakt anyway... it's a great sampler to have and you don't want to miss out on any Kontakt-only libraries we do.

Reason 6 and beyond - LOTS and LOTS of new refills coming this year!!!!!! More than you can handle. ;)

Squids wrote:It will

Windows 12 maybe?

Interesting about IP, Squids. Will you still get 3rd party library credit towards a Kontakt crossgrade with the new NI friendly sets? That was a great selling point for Infinite Player.

And I was wondering just today about the new libs! When will you be releasing the new stuff? Any hints on content? (kontent?)

I'm ready and waiting for the new coolness!

KVR/eSoundz: Xenobt

We've been developing a lot of sounds all this time and it is only a question of what "home" the sounds have in terms of individual products. What context they'll be released in. We have a new series to announce very VERY soon and there's a whole philosophy behind that series that I think a lot of people are going to like. It's something I've always wanted personally... but the reason it doesn't exist is because it is a LOT of work that involves some major labor of love (because it probably wouldn't make much sense for most sound or software businesses to try it). You'll understand what I mean about that later. Fortunately we're fueled by passion for sounds as much as we are for the business side (or maybe more! haha).

So, while that's a mystery for the moment I do have some hints at things I've already hinted at coming and this is the year we'll see them. A Nick Davis "Farm Sessions" library featuring Tony Banks' keyboards sampled, Mike Rutherford's guitars and basses (some of them anyway) sampled and drums in the stone room at Genesis' studio "The Farm" recorded and drum specs in the style of Phil Collins (and we sampled one of his kits that he used in the early 80's too). There's the Alan Parsons Sample Project which will be officially announced very soon as well as products with Keith Emerson, Hugh Padgham, Carmine and Vinny Appice, Guy Pratt, Durga and Lorelei McBroom (of Pink Floyd) and all sorts of interesting artist and/or producer themed libraries coming out in formats like SampleTank, Kontakt, Reason, EXS and more. Which one's first and when I can't answer yet but I can tell you that we'll start to see new products rolling out THIS month and it could be fairly steady for the rest of the year.

All of my SR libraries for Sample Tank are interesting and "vibey" and I love them. It's just a shame I can't use them.

:shrug: :help: :cry:

Still tryna hold out hope. I just realized that the Reason 4 refills came out in 2008....A llllloooonnnnnggggggg time ago.
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”