New Title - Edsel- yeah, this kinda sucks, listen at your own risk ! Two days with no internet :D

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

4 hours to make, phew:.Yeah, it could be better. Kind of an attempt at a rough chip tone tune..kinda.

EDIT, I missed some bad parts, yeah, this kinda sucks, listen at your own risk :oops:
Edsel-

http://abstractcats.org/Puls8te.mp3
Last edited by abstractcats on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I thought you were getting an internet upgrade, or was that it? :lol:

seismic1 wrote:I thought you were getting an internet upgrade, or was that it? :lol:
:lol: Nice! Yup, its that fast! :D Nah, I've been re arranging some house stuff, I still don't have a long enough data cable, to reach, so I'll have to wait on the fast uplaod/download, but even with the wrong cable, its still pretty fast. :hail: FIBEROPTIC!

I'm getting mine on Monday :D

seismic1 wrote:I'm getting mine on Monday :D
Cool! :D

Hmmm, I just got some off beats and lower volume...Hmmm. I think my DAW...pooped :hihi:

yeah, this kinda sucks, listen at your own risk, bump :oops:

Nice beats. I enjoyed them. I'm not so sure about the dance aspect. It was a bit start/stop for that but cool all the same. It might be suitable for a game of musical chairs, but I wouldn't play it at a kids' party :) I liked the breathing sounds as well. It continued where Haunted Ambient left off. Creepiness.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Nice beats. I enjoyed them. I'm not so sure about the dance aspect. It was a bit start/stop for that but cool all the same. It might be suitable for a game of musical chairs, but I wouldn't play it at a kids' party :) I liked the breathing sounds as well. It continued where Haunted Ambient left off. Creepiness.

Good work :)
Yeah, demented, musical chairs :)
I guess, I should not do any thing serious, on little sleep :hihi:
Thanks, man :)

i liked the stop/start nature of this one and the breathing and underwater sounds (oh and samples later on!) made me think i was at an creepy underwater rave of sorts. air deprivation under the deep. i guess it's a metaphor for your internet being down. :hihi:

"dont expect me to be waiting for you when you get back!" :hihi: nice! and how you do the delay thing with it later

i dont know if i would say it sux, quite the contrary... but maybe you could introduce some other element near to the end, maybe just a little something in the distance, i dont know, its just my expectations so plz dont take it as anything other constructive, but i wanted something else to come near the end, like texturally?

but yeah this had a unique feel to it, cool! 8)

debra1rlo wrote:i liked the stop/start nature of this one and the breathing and underwater sounds (oh and samples later on!) made me think i was at an creepy underwater rave of sorts. air deprivation under the deep. i guess it's a metaphor for your internet being down. :hihi:

"dont expect me to be waiting for you when you get back!" :hihi: nice! and how you do the delay thing with it later

i dont know if i would say it sux, quite the contrary... but maybe you could introduce some other element near to the end, maybe just a little something in the distance, i dont know, its just my expectations so plz dont take it as anything other constructive, but i wanted something else to come near the end, like texturally?

but yeah this had a unique feel to it, cool! 8)
I had not thought, about the metaphoric nature, hmm :)

Nah, I never take any offence by comments on kvr, its great to get the reviews, it always helps. I'll be doing another version, I think. Glad you liked it, thanks, Debra :)

Return to “Music Cafe”