Plugin Alliance Christmas calendar

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bummer.

The way it worked when they were having the xmas sale was when you went to checkout the item was "discounted", I'm not sure there is a code you could use.

sometimes they put a promo like '99 plugins for $99'. They distritube a code and 99 people can buy 99 plugin for this price. They normaly advertise these promos on facebook.

Guess I'll keep my eyes open-

Anyone else having trouble accessing the site?

so 2.03 of the dsm is up and no fix for the curves.

EDIT, wait, it works in studio one, but not live

hibidy wrote:so 2.03 of the dsm is up and no fix for the curves.

EDIT, wait, it works in studio one, but not live
The threshold curves load up correctly in a project for you in Studio One?

dw

It did, I'll check it again to make sure......

yep, I'll go through a couple more projects.

I'm x64 and obviously this is vst 3.

hibidy wrote:yep, I'll go through a couple more projects.

I'm x64 and obviously this is vst 3.
I've never used VST 3 before.

-dw

I don't even see the 2.4 version under S1. I guess it always shows 3 if it's installed.

But sonar and both versions of live beta (8, 9) don't work. I sent in a ticket.

hibidy wrote:I don't even see the 2.4 version under S1. I guess it always shows 3 if it's installed.

But sonar and both versions of live beta (8, 9) don't work. I sent in a ticket.
cool,

That will make two of us :)

dw

kylen wrote:No word about SPL Twintube plugin fix yet, checked the Plugin Alliance web site yesterday. Some of us have a problem with extreme cpu spike on Win7 32bit. In my case I can clear it by turning OFF the Harmonics button...
Looks like Plugin Alliance/SPL are going to look at this bug soon, I just heard from support. Only happens to the Reaper/Win7/32bit crowd I guess.

Are folks getting their Plugin Alliance bugs fixed?
I haven't seen any fixes for SPL Twintube yet, I know there's a fix needed for DSM also.

I see Plugin Alliance are releasing new plugs, that's good. Would like to see some movement on the existing problems also.

kylen wrote:Are folks getting their Plugin Alliance bugs fixed?
no, nothing yet. :(

It just occurred to me that I haven't tested TwinTube in Live 9b yet... it works fine in Reaper.

kylen wrote:Are folks getting their Plugin Alliance bugs fixed?
I haven't seen any fixes for SPL Twintube yet, I know there's a fix needed for DSM also.

I see Plugin Alliance are releasing new plugs, that's good. Would like to see some movement on the existing problems also.
DSM still doesn't work properly in Live on a MAc... at least for me.

dw

Return to “Effects”