Tokyo Dawn Labs - Feedback Compressor II - beta 2

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FabienTDR wrote:
mwaudioprod wrote:I would wish just also a very well sounding Mixing compressor which does not colour. The compressor should be also to be very adaptably. With for example external Side-Chain, Soft- and Hardknee, Peak- and RMS-Detektion, Feed-Back and Feed-Forward compression. An absolute man of many talents. And need above all little CPU and latency especially on mono signals. Sorry, not the subject. :oops: :love:

Haha, sounds like a small "commercially oriented" project I'm working on.. ;) You will understand my giggles in a few months, stay tuned ;)
Great!!! :o

FabienTDR wrote:
mwaudioprod wrote:I would wish just also a very well sounding Mixing compressor which does not colour. The compressor should be also to be very adaptably. With for example external Side-Chain, Soft- and Hardknee, Peak- and RMS-Detektion, Feed-Back and Feed-Forward compression. An absolute man of many talents. And need above all little CPU and latency especially on mono signals. Sorry, not the subject. :oops: :love:

Haha, sounds like a small "commercially oriented" project I'm working on.. ;) You will understand my giggles in a few months, stay tuned ;)
Looking forward to it :D

If it's as special as the feedback compressors and in the ToneBoosters/SKnote/VahallaDSP price range, I'm sure it'll be very successful.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”