[glitch/industrial/___step] Dominatronation - Jazzyspoon and Justin3am collab (free download)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since the old A La Kart crew seems to be on the first page a lot this last week, I thought I would post this collab track from Justin3am and myself that I finished up last month. If you don't like loud/obnoxious noise and drums, you probably won't care much for this track....so move along. :) It was a lot of fun putting this together though. As always, thanks for listening. :) Oh, and free download.

http://soundcloud.com/jazzyspoon/domina ... yspoon-and

At the end of the day, KVR is directly responsible for this abomination (and all of the others like it).

EDIT: Added a direct 320 link from my site, because Soundcloud doesn't like Mondays...
DOMINATRONATION

Last edited by Jazzyspoon on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

nice! bookmarked for later listening tonite! :)

Thanks, Debs. :)

Added a direct 320 link from my site, because Soundcloud doesn't like Mondays...
DOMINATRONATION

Damn dudes! That is some intensely groovy energy. If that don't getcha moving you're probably dead.
Image Image

ohh i like that bass line that comes in about a minute in... right before the drum mayhem :hihi:
bitchin' drums and the computer has gained self awareness and has released the nanite warrior robots! :-o

:singer: that was good drum break :hihi:
but it was :)

... and then i was like, hypnotized! :o

and then i was one with the machine :shock:

um, so the only thing left to say is, um, f**k yeah :tu: :clap:
will have to d/l this when the soundcloud is back up :)
edit - there it is, d/ling now! :)

Jazzyspoon wrote:Thanks, Debs. :)

Added a direct 320 link from my site, because Soundcloud doesn't like Mondays...
DOMINATRONATION
Nice, energetic, pleaseant :tu:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

roborave for future world :)
i like it. bigups !

I love what you did with this track, dude.
If you are interested, I found the track that this started from. :)
It doesn't sound as great as I thought it did, when I was working on it. :lol:

nice track you two, well done! added to my favs list like most jazzyspoon trax on sc ;)

btw i never realized you guys were that active at kvr, but i wasn't around much the last 2 years (too much work)

I like it when a track wakes me up :) I was half-asleep... not anymore :)
Mayhem is a good word to describe it, and a violent drum/bass combination. And it all makes sense...
Awesome work guys!

This is so good :love:
So many things going on, everything keeps grooving with this intense energy.
Thanks for sharing Jazzy
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Nice track. I really enjoyed it :)

I liked the description. And I like the track!

Thanks, guys! Glad to hear you found some value in this wall of noise. Justin, it's been so long since I heard it. I would love to hear the magic sauce that this song was hatched out of. :)

R.A.W. wrote:nice track you two, well done! added to my favs list like most jazzyspoon trax on sc ;)

btw i never realized you guys were that active at kvr, but i wasn't around much the last 2 years (too much work)
I'm not as active in the last few years as I was in the middle of the last decade (wow, that made me feel old), but I still drop by to listen to what my friends are up to here in KVR. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”