Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

Your plug-ins looks like exaclly what i was looking for,
But i could not get them working on Avid Symphony 6.5 RTAS :

Got this error:

when testing sevral of the "Blue Cat's Freeware Plug-ins Pack II"

the plug-in's user interface loads (affter long delay) and then the error message appears.

Is it a problem in my end?

Thanks

Gal

Hi Gal,

Thanks for the heads up. This is not a known issue. Are you using Windows or Mac OS X?

Hello
Thank you for the replay,

Using Windows 7 64 bit

Gal

Hi Gal,

Just FYI: we are working on getting the latest version of Symphony on Windows for testing this.

Thanks!

By the way, have you tried the AAX version of the plug-ins? (not sure it is supported)

As far as i know AAX is only supported in ProTools (for now)
But I didnt tryed.

Hi,

FYI we have just received our copy of Media Composer, so we should be able to look at this in the next couple of weeks. We apologize for the delay!

Hi,

The issue has been identified and should be fixed with an upcoming update of Media Composer. We'll keep you informed when an official announcement from AVID is available. Thank you for your patience!

Blue Cat Audio wrote:Hi,

The issue has been identified and should be fixed with an upcoming update of Media Composer. We'll keep you informed when an official announcement from AVID is available. Thank you for your patience!
Thanks!

We are looking forward to it...

Hi,

You will be happy to know that AVID has finally released a new version of Media Composer that fixes the problem:

Media Composer 6.5.2.1 Update

Thanks again for your patience!

Thanks!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”