Welcome to Arturia forum

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, are there some updates/improvements for the Oberheim SEM in the pipeline? I remember a lot of wishes (mono/legato, unison,...)

Welcome! :-)

And congrats on a masterstroke with the Minibrute! You know what will happen now, don't you? You will be overwhelmed by an avalanche of requests to make a polyphonic Minibrute. :D At least five notes would be nice, but if you feel generous then a eight would be perfect. :D (Please)
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

4damind wrote:Hi guys, are there some updates/improvements for the Oberheim SEM in the pipeline? I remember a lot of wishes (mono/legato, unison,...)
Hi,
there is a bugfix version which should come soon (hopefully).
For new features, this is currently not planned but I think we will work for a version 2 in the future (I just don't know when).
We also have to work on the AAX upgrade for the whole line which would take some time too.

Kevin

Kevin [Arturia] wrote:
alien child wrote:I sent several emails on this and never heard back!
Hi alien child,
do you have a support ticket number?
Can you send it to me in PM?

Kevin
Here is one old support ticket Case 83398:
I also resent a new one just yesterday.Case 122008
I'm not trying to be a pain, I'm just in need of help with this.

Thanks, Vic

Hi, good news on the immanent new version of SEM, that 'bytesize' error had totally stopped me being able to use it with confidence, which is a shame as it sounds lovely!

alien child wrote:
Kevin [Arturia] wrote:
alien child wrote:I sent several emails on this and never heard back!
Hi alien child,
do you have a support ticket number?
Can you send it to me in PM?

Kevin
Here is one old support ticket Case 83398:
I also resent a new one just yesterday.Case 122008
I'm not trying to be a pain, I'm just in need of help with this.

Thanks, Vic
I think David have answered you now.
Hopefully we will solve this quickly.

Picked up SEM V yesterday...sounds incredible :)

Hey I didn't realise Arturia has their forum here now, forums should really be opt out rather than opt in on KvR - otherwise how do you know when I new one is here as you don't see the posts?

Hi,
I think I should have created a thread on the instrument forum to announce the creation of this one :).

G'day Kevin. I think I own almost everything from Arturia, Origin keyboard included. A quick question regarding updates.
Is there a separate update for the V3 collection or do we use the individual instrument updates? I already owned 9 of the ten in V3 when I purchased it.
ps. Minibrute is on my wishlist.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Also, is there an Origin update in the pipeline?
:-)
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Return to “Arturia”