Wave Designer 0.3.10 / Customer Discounts / Tone2 Crossgrades Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

As a producer, sound designer and/or musician, would this application be useful in your current workflow or creative process?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 182

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am very sorry for the long absence, Reason has been hospitalized for the past days and I neglected to check KVR for responses. He won't be out in time for Christmas and more than likely New Years either. I will be working to answer any support requests over the coming days.

Steven

:(

That sucks (about Reason).

If you speak with him, please give him my best wishes for now and I sincerely hope he'll recover as good as possible in 2013

:hug:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

For those who own wave Designer and have been waiting for the crossgrade link for RayBlaster - please contact me via support(at)teamdnr(dot)net and I will provide you with the link. Reason has not yet been released from the hospital and I'm not the most newsletter-savvy individual, so I can send the link out manually without an issue :)

Steven

my best wishes for Reason
I hope he recovers soon

I didn't get any news about the crossgrade from the DNR either

rsmus7 wrote:my best wishes for Reason
I hope he recovers soon

I didn't get any news about the crossgrade from the DNR either
He's doing much better than before, he's got an infection in his lung from the pneumonia and it looks like it's getting better, but they're monitoring his condition for the next few days to make sure the medication works properly :)

If you'd like a crossgrade link for RayBlaster, please do let me know :)

Steven

DNR Collaborative wrote:I am very sorry for the long absence, Reason has been hospitalized for the past days and I neglected to check KVR for responses. He won't be out in time for Christmas and more than likely New Years either. I will be working to answer any support requests over the coming days.

Steven
holy crap, what happened?! only now reading this... hope it's not something really deep... please tell him all my best wishes to get well as soon as possible... :? :(
and please keep us posted... :|
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

DNR Collaborative wrote: He's doing much better than before, he's got an infection in his lung from the pneumonia and it looks like it's getting better, but they're monitoring his condition for the next few days to make sure the medication works properly :)

Steven
phew, thats rather nice to hear. please tell him warm greetings!
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

I just installed the 3.10 update, but since then none of my host can load it anymore

and I tried to roll back to 3.08 but still nothing

any ideas what I can do to load the wavedesigner again?

I'm on WIN7 64bit and the hosts that I tried are live8, reaper, and energyXT2

rsmus7 wrote:I just installed the 3.10 update, but since then none of my host can load it anymore

and I tried to roll back to 3.08 but still nothing

any ideas what I can do to load the wavedesigner again?

I'm on WIN7 64bit and the hosts that I tried are live8, reaper, and energyXT2
I'm not entirely sure why this would occur, but I would suggest uninstalling it completely, restarting the computer and then re-installing it. I'll check into it on this side to see what happens with Live 8 and I'll try to install a demo version of Reaper and see what happens with that as well.

Steven

Wave Designer users - I am currently attempting to get plans organized to eventually proceed with development. I do not know any timeframes and I have little knowledge of what has already been completed, but I am trying to figure those things out and keep you all informed as I do so. It may take some time, so please bear with me as we move onward.

Steven

DNR Collaborative wrote:Wave Designer users - I am currently attempting to get plans organized to eventually proceed with development. I do not know any timeframes and I have little knowledge of what has already been completed, but I am trying to figure those things out and keep you all informed as I do so. It may take some time, so please bear with me as we move onward.

Steven
Hi Steven,

No problem. Take the time you need.
I wish you all the best.

Piet

PietW. wrote: No problem. Take the time you need.
I wish you all the best.
Thank you Piet, and thanks also to all of the users who have been so supportive through this.

Steven

take your time, and don't hesitate to grieve, it's elementary (btw, thanks for your pm). good luck, and keep me posted, as reason did. may he rest in peace. :(
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

brok landers wrote:take your time, and don't hesitate to grieve, it's elementary (btw, thanks for your pm). good luck, and keep me posted, as reason did. may he rest in peace. :(
Ah, I am trying to keep my mind on positive things right now. DNR is a positive thing, and I think this is what he would do. I will of course keep you all informed about what's happening with the projects. Thanks again for the patience and support :)

Steven

DNR Collaborative wrote:The last of the Wave Designer/Tone2 crossgrade requests will be sent out throughout the day today. I apologize for the delay. If you have not received the e-mail by the end of the day today, please contact me via PM or e-mail and I will make sure it gets sent out ASAP.

This package deal will remain on the site for a short time as I recruit a new web designer and sound editor to assist me in updating the website and the Sound Repository with the additional content that Reason had been preparing.

Steven
I think we all understand you haven't been able to get it done before. :hug:

Good to see you having such a positive take on this, I was going to write something about taking the time to grieve but I've come to think grief has the sense to take its own time.. Not sure that made a lot of sense, but all the best for you and the future of DNR Collaborative. I'll look into buying the McP to support future development, if that helps (and if I can pay my bills first, that is...).

BTW, I quoted from another thread but posting about the crossgrade deal makes more sense in the Wavedesigner thread so I put my reply here...

Return to “Instruments”